<We Might Be Raiders> Casual/Alt 25Guild 3/12

85 Worgen Priest
i have too many alts.. whatcha need? lock, rogue, warrior, mage, paladin, shaman..
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Shaman would be pretty awesomesauce.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Levels are ticking away pretty quick. Come get in on the action on Friday nights.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
12/05/2010 12:13 AMPosted by Serickson
i have too many alts.. whatcha need? lock, rogue, warrior, mage, paladin, shaman..

Aren't you a cutie now?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Ding. Lvl 2 guild!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Lvl 85's are really trickling in so we should be able to raid sooner than thought!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
Send me an in game tell, i like the sound of your guild.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
I love to see my meteoric rise to the level cap referred to as a "trickling".
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I was referring to the # of 85's the guild has. Your ascent to 85 was amazing Angor and papa is proud of you.

2 Gold Stars for you!
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Druid
Still in need of heals.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
We are getting very close to being ready to raid. The guild is cruising along and will be hitting level 9 in the next few days. If you still need a raid and are willing to be flexible with your role, then we'd love to have you.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Raid nights are ready to fire up this week. We still need a few DPS and healers. Healers would be most welcome.

Ding! Level 9 guild.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Magmaw and Omnotron down. Come get in on the action. We still need healers especially shamans.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Ding Level 10 Guild. Halfus Down
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
We are still in need of a healer or two. Top priority would be a restoration shaman. Two shaman would be even better!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Looking for a shaman or two of any spec.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How are you doing Mobo?

Free bump, by the way.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'm doing very well, thank you. Our 25's are getting fired up and people are excited to raid.
Reply Quote
Valiona and Theralion down as of tonight. 4/12 lvl 12 guild, still need consistent members so we can actually get our 25 mans rolling.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Omnitron and Magmaw 25 down as of Friday night. Still looking for more active healers, come get your purpz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]