Should retribution be viable in high end PvP?

90 Human Paladin
Truepink, I happen to be a trial lawyer. And you have held yourself out as an expert on Ret pvp, said it is your opinion that it is viable, and that others should "get better".

When faced with an opposing party's expert, my first instinct, as a trial lawyer, is to find out what his qualifications are to opine. If he doesn't have the background, experience or valid basis for the opinion, I file a Daubert motion to have his opinion and testimony stricken and excluded from trial.

I find you to lack the qualifications or experience to opine on the subject of the viability of Ret in high end pvp, and thus think your opinions carry no weight and should be disregarded. That is the point of my posts.

And I think you should scale back your ego a bit. I strongly suspect you aren't nearly as good as you think you are.

LOL, the true statements of a clear law school student. A few more years, big guy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you're truly a trial lawyer then you'd know that an expert's qualifications don't mean much if opposing counsel knows the judge. Or the law in general, for that matter.
Reply Quote
84 Orc Death Knight
Why the hell is this even a question? Every spec should have a spot in High-End PvP. It's one of Blizzard's goals.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I don't think your job is too cool to believe...I just don't believe you. Bad lawyers make assumptions. I fear for your clients.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]