[H] Dynamite Aggro - New? No problem!

80 Troll Shaman
Are you new? Never raided? Not even at the level cap? Want to experience raiding in Cata without a super-serious outlook? Are you becoming tired of my questions?

Dynamite Aggro is a guild that takes a casual, laid-back approach to raiding. Whether you've never even stepped foot in Molten Core, forget your consumables sometimes, or are level 5, you're welcome here.

We pride ourselves on the fact that fun and teaching come first in this atmosphere. We have several people who know the ropes and are willing to teach. We think that raiding is first and foremost FUN, and shouldn't extend into slave labor. Progression is awesome, but we won't sacrifice our guild's main tenets just to get to the next boss.

At this point we are very small but we expect to expand big-time when new players come in for Cata. We might do some raiding during Wrath if we can get enough people before Cata drops on the 7th.

If you're interested, contact me in-game.

With all of my dynamite,

Okirion
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
Bump!
As we all know, Azeroth is shattering today. I won't bore you with my "ode to old Desolace" or anything like that, but I will say that Dynamite Aggro has a new website!
http://dynamiteaggro.wowstead.com

Also, you may now contact Steakfry for any officer-related concerns, or Deanmean if you wish to be added to the guild on an alt or such.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]