Emerald Dream Role-Playing Guide (Maralah)

(Sticky)

80 Troll Shaman
how is the rp on this server? most rp-pvp realms i have encountered have few rpers and fewer decent- good rpers.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Personally, I'd say that it's better than average, but I'm biased (an EDer through and through).

We've several large RP-focused guilds between Alliance and Horde; you can occasionally find folks RPing in the world randomly, with either other players, or on occasion, arguing with NPC's.

There are RP events several times a year (Gnometech Prom, for example), as well as standard weekly Tavern nights etc.

But like most places, if you really want to find RP, don't wait around for it to bite you on the ass. Start it yourself. You'll -usually- bump into someone willing to play along. =)
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Hunter
This post inspired me. So much to do! So little time!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
*thumbs up* The more ED RPers, the better! =)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Very interesting it definetly opens my eyes to the fun of roleplaying I may considering rolling one on a RP server
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
WOAH...so this thread isn't a myth? damn.....just damn......
Reply Quote
75 Night Elf Druid
Edited by Shodasha on 3/18/2012 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I wanted to start playing on this server to try something new but it seems like too much to have to do.
Reply Quote
Conclave of the Horde is looking for new RP members! We're a RP guild with regular weekly meetings and individual meetings in between! All races welcome! If you;re into RP and enjoying out of character chat as well, come talk to us!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
this has inspired me to try some RPing. thank you so much.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Been working on a college assignment about starting a WoW character, and this definitely helped me a lot with describing a Role-Playing server. really useful information on here that i can use, with credit to the entire forum posting, of course.^_^
Reply Quote
Good Day to all who read this!

I'm posting here, as I'm new to Emerald Dream and I'm having some trouble getting onto 'The Emerald Dream Gazette.'

Every time I go to it, I simply get a blog with a yellow background with an advertisement. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I would like to get into RPing here as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
Thanks, I decided to make a character on Emerald Dream and this guide was really helpful. Any other tips about where a person new to Emerald Dream should go to look for a guild that RP's? I've got one both Horde, and Alliance side.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
This is awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Very well put together. I was interested in reading the RP Traps and was sorry to not find them.
Reply Quote
94 Orc Death Knight
Very nice thanks for posting!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Hi, I'm new to the server as of last night. I was disheartned to see my name was flagged as inappropriate? I opened a ticket for an explanation, which is why it's still showing as Coralou...which stands for "Cora Lou". Could someone please explain to me why this is inappropriate? Thanks.
Edited by Coralou on 12/31/2013 12:47 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]