LF 1 DPS - Herald of the Titans @ 7pm tonight

90 Dwarf Rogue
Looking to run tonight! Log on, whisper!

[hr]
According to the new achievement description this may still be possible. I'd like to attempt it to find out; therefore, I am still looking for people to make an attempt.

Background: I have been running a weekly Ulduar 10 group and we have almost all of the achievements out of there. However we can't seem to get a group of 10 on at the same time for Herald - that's where you come in!

For the next two weeks, I am looking for people with Herald of the Titans gears sets (226 armor, 232 weapons) and that know Algalon. If you already have the title and want to help that's also greatly appreciated.

At a minimum, I'd need to find one ranged dps to fill out our group if all nine show (SPriest, or ranged with star experience preferred). If I have extra people we can set up a standby list and make an additional run.

Raid time is ~7 server on Saturday. If you are interested please send me an ingame mail or whisper.

P.S. Please do not tell me that 'x' guild sells 'y' achievement for 'z' gold. I'm not spending RL cash to transfer twice just to pay a rediculous amount of gold. I don't want to be carried; I want to earn it.
Edited by Pokeit on 11/27/2010 4:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I wonder if the shattering is making this achievement move to feat of strength or is it cata itself?
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Bump for Pokeit :D
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Much <3 Gogita :)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Bump for tonight
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]