Hand of Light Glitch?

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I noticed that when Hand of Light procs and i have no Holy Power, I still can't use my Holy Power abilities. Is that intended?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
As ret the only things that procs with Hand of Light is TV and Word of Glory. Divine Storm does not.

Which btw why is Divine Storm even in the game now? It sucks so much ass -.-
Reply Quote
56 Orc Warrior
I think so, you would need 1 HP before using hand of light proc. Sounds gay right?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
The glitch has been noticed (Finally) and will be fixed in an upcoming patch.

At the moment, when Hand of Light procs you need 1 HP before you can use any HP powered spell.

Divine Storm is also able to be used with it but with the changes being made to DS it will no longer use HP but 5% mana and share a cooldown with Crusdaer Strike instead.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Kind of a PITA to find topics when there's no forum search function anymore :P
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Priest
that white bar with a magnifying glass,

yeah thats a search function!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hand of light currently procs everything that uses holy power. This includes Zealotry and Divine Storm.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1083609401

way to link to a thread, you linked to another thread.
Reply Quote
Kind of a PITA to find topics when there's no forum search function anymore :P
Are you vision-impaired? I can understand how that large Search bar labeled "Search" would be more difficult to locate if you have to listen to the computer read everything aloud to you just to "read" the page.

that white bar with a magnifying glass,

yeah thats a search function!

First off, I've known that was there. Second off, yeah, try actually searching for forum topics with that search bar, you tards. In fact, search for this one, and you'll see what I mean.
Reply Quote
Actually, never mind, i just proved my self wrong, my apologies.
Reply Quote
I was sorta used to having the forums with its own search bar.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin

First off, I've known that was there. Second off, yeah, try actually searching for forum topics with that search bar, you tards. In fact, search for this one, and you'll see what I mean.

typed in "hand of light bug" and found an endless supply of threads and posts about the topic easily.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]