The Venture Co - Community Mumble

(Sticky)

85 Undead Mage
Venture Co Mumble Information -

Server Address: veco.mumble.com
Server Port: 6950
Server Password: There is no password!
Slots: 50

These services are offered and maintained by the players of The Venture Co, and are in no way associated with Blizzard.

Ventrilo Rules:

1) Obey the Moderators - This is a freely provided service to enrich the community of Veco. Don't abuse it.

2) Please be courteous to your fellow players - if a party is using the channel don't interrupt it.

3) No Trolling, Soundboards, DJing, or Spamming.

4) Harassment will not be tolerated and will be investigated by moderators.

5) Keep chat clean in the general socializing channels. Other channels are not really language-filtered.

More Info:

This mumble server is provided - free of cost, to all players on the Venture Co, and the internet in general, for usage in running Raids, Dungeons, Role-play, groups, battlegrounds, or just hanging out to chit-chat!

This server is realm wide, which means both alliance and horde will be present. While we endorse friendly competition (and not so friendly competition) the rules are still in place. Keep the violence in game - if you can't get along with somebody, go to your faction's channels.

At this time this is a 50 user server.

If you've got any questions, please reach out to a moderator, listed below. If no other moderators are listed, you can also reach out to me directly on Sen'jin, by adding Michichael on Steam or reaching out to me on AIM, once again, same name.

If you're interested in moderating, please let me know.

Player Name - Faction

Michichael - Horde [Server Owner]
Edited by Michichael on 12/2/2014 8:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Reporting for "Sticky".

Nice initiative to keep our community in a good shape.
Edited by Argaio on 11/22/2010 11:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Michichael I've been trying to talk to you in game about this!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I joined a second ago and it was empty

humph
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Not sure if this is how, but there's a clickdown menu on the thumbs-down. I hit report, selected other, then typed in "sticky request" (more or less).

Dunno if that's how you're supposed to do it.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Report them all and let the mods sort them out!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
@Selphius - I believe if you "like" the post enough it might become a sticky? Other than that I have no idea :/

@Jurzeb - There isn't always people in there but if you hang around long enough someone will say hi!

And yes, please contact us if you are having any troubles with the vent! I'm not always on Taar nor in the vent to assist you, so you can leave me an in-game mail and I'll get back to you asap! (Please include the name you use on the vent!)

Cheers,
Taar
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Yeah, just liking it enough was my first idea, but I'm really not sure. I wish there were some way to tell exactly how these new forums worked.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Ellassori,

In-game mail is the best way to snag me. I've been on some of my alts recently:

Karishak
Darsham
Ariyu
Díeter (Alt-code 0237 for the í)
Imnotaninja
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
To report for a sticky, I heard sending to "wowreportedpost@blizzard.com" with the post URL and specifying that you want it stickied works but a blue post said there is another way that works just as well for now:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1083318540#9

Edited by Lilywight on 11/22/2010 2:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Hate Double-Posting...but Congratulations!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Thanks for everyone that reported for a sticky! <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Indeed - we're getting the old Veco forums back in order. :)
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
This looks like fun. I'm usually is one vent or another in any case so I may pop in later. Great idea!
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Since I used to be on VeCo as Aten back in the day, I'd like to point out something.

This thread was listed on the side of the main forums page under "Popular Topics." Just a friendly heads up that you may be getting a lot of people not on the realm in the vent. Intentions may be to be annoying, but I'm sure you have awesome moderators.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Really? Great >.< I'll have to keep an eye on things. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: %@#!. Well, mod team is gonna be put on high alert.
Edited by Michichael on 11/30/2010 10:17 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]