How do you delete a post on the new forum?

80 Human Rogue
I can't find the delete option :(
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I can't find the delete option :(

There isn't one.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
There is no option to delete, but you can edit and erase your text.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Hmm, that's silly, thank you though.
Reply Quote
8 Orc Hunter
Wait, did the lady with the crazy goggles call something silly?

Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hmm, that's silly, thank you though.

Though I can not speak as to the direct motivation behind not having a delete option personally, as someone who moderated this forum it seems to be most useful. There are many times when an individual posts and causes a ruckus, then deletes their posts before the appropriate measures can be applied.

Now, if you say something that violates our Code of Conduct the evidence of it will remain until it can be properly addressed. Hopefully that will cause some to think a bit more before they speak.

Edit: P.S. Love the goggles, they actually made me giggle.

>.>
<.<
Edited by Vrakthris on 11/22/2010 4:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue

Though I can not speak as to the direct motivation behind not having a delete option personally, as someone who moderated this forum it seems to be most useful. There are many times when an individual posts and causes a ruckus, then deletes their posts before the appropriate measures can be applied.

Now, if you say something that violates our Code of Conduct the evidence of it will remain until it can be properly addressed. Hopefully that will cause some to think a bit more before they speak.

Edit: P.S. Love the goggles, they actually made me giggle.

>.>
<.<

Glad you like them lol. Oh it was nothing offensive, just something that really didn't pertain to the original post because I misread it, that's generally when I'd like to delete. When it may come off as trolling because my post seems to either be derailing, or have nothing to do with the original post. I'm only naughty because I can see everyone naked, I'm not a troll!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]