Looking for LK25

90 Night Elf Warrior
Cata may be upon us but I want to kill LK 25 at least one more time, if not work on Neck-deep in vial as well. If anyone with a reliable 25 man that regularly does LK wants a 3.5k wowheroes fury warrior to dps please let me know. Know all fights, have all on heroic except LK.

edit: whether I would get the Shadowmourne box or not is not the priorty, I simply want to actually raid the last 2 or 3 weeks of wrath, and I would hope anyone who wants to barrate me would at least have the courage to do it on a real toon and not a stealth lvl 1.
Edited by Cadenreigns on 11/19/2010 8:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
Dont lie no one in Night Eternal wants to go into icc 25 to kill LK for you to get the box from shadowmourne quest, but if you let everyone in the grp roll on the items in the box i bet you'll get a grp faster instead of trying to keep the whole thing.
Reply Quote
i'M Icc ready. transfering tomorrw sing me up
Reply Quote
2 Human Rogue
Dont lie no one in Night Eternal wants to go into icc 25 to kill LK for you to get the box from shadowmourne quest, but if you let everyone in the grp roll on the items in the box i bet you'll get a grp faster instead of trying to keep the whole thing.

Why you trying to keep all that stuff bro? Thats not fair to any players that help kill the Lich king for you. I hope people are not stupid enough to help this guy!!
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
seem to be pretty effective actually
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
i already got my run schedualed, so to those of you who didnt take up space by trolling thanks. to the rest of you, it's a game, don't be !#@*s
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]