How the hell..?

85 Worgen Rogue
You know, I know that Vanish won't fix anything. Spells and attacks 'in the air' will still land, I get and understand that. I was perfectly happy with this, so long as it didn't break from anything for three seconds...

So how the hell can a feral druid continue to auto-attack me after I vanish and STILL knock me out of stealth a split second after vanishing, long before the immunity to being out of stealth fades? /:

Ah well, just another frustrating rare bug that comes with playing a rogue I suppose.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
I hate to say this but I am just about inclined to say rogues should be immune to all non-damaging effects while in their 'vanish' state. Never thought I'd say that....

I would love this. :D

Had a match where I was trying to cap the farm flag in AB when a paladin came running up to me. Naturally, I hit vanish since combat was going on nearby, and for my effort I got hammered at the same time I vanished. I stood there for three seconds stunned until an AoE finally revealed me, and promptly died. :D

Yet, unlike the other time, and times when vanish doesn't make the rogue invisible, this just seem like a particularly egregious failure. While argument can be made about the problems of stealth/seeing through it and a rare bug in general for people still 'seeing' you in Stealth, the bug I came across was clearly a glitch in the ability. EVEN if he saw me after I vanished and continued to auto-attack, stealth should NOT have been removed.

Then again, maybe he just fairy fired me after he saw me sitting their in vanish? Might explain it. /:
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
If you want a working stealth mechanic, roll a mage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]