Official Emerald Dream FAQ (20th Nov 2010)

(Locked)

85 Undead Priest
ANTI-TRANSFER ASCII.
DO NOT USE UNLESS ALL HOPE IS LOST.
...............'...........'...............................
..............'.'..........'.'.............................
.............'..'.........'..'.............................
............'...'........'...'.............................
.........../../......../../...............................
..........|..|........|...|...............................
...........\..\........\...\..............................
........../.....\...../......\............................
........./....... \../........\...........................

Putting this in the sticky this for public use.

This was not created merely for one purpose! you shame us all with your narrow minded view on the everpotent squiggle!
85 Night Elf Death Knight
http://i56.tinypic.com/21ni7ie.jpg
85 Troll Shaman
After reading this thread and some of the replies, I am almost convinced to transfer four of my level 85s over. I am sure I will be rolling a few lowbies to "test the waters" with before I do so.

I started out on Shattered Hand (PvP) and eventually moved to Demon Soul (PvP). After what is a long story, that does not need to be told here, I moved to my current server, Wyrmrest Accord (RP) after falling in love with role playing on WoW. I ended up being GM of a rather large raiding guild until the drama started.

Long story short, here I am now looking for a new server to call home. I do a lot of everything. Having been GM of a highly feared PvP guild on DS, GM of a large PvE guild on WrA, and currently GM of a small Troll-only RP guild on WrA, I have seen the peak of action in all aspects of WoW and have spent a lot of time taking part in everything.

I suppose I am just looking for a bit of help. I did not want to start a new thread asking what I am sure many people have before.

Anyway, this server appears promising, but I would hate to waste $100 for it to be a letdown. Any advice?
06/04/2011 02:20 AMPosted by Aulu
but I would hate to waste $100 for it to be a letdown. Any advice?

yeah, don't come
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
I hate the ED irc chat. They're jerks. Except for Therm, he was really sweet. Kinda reminded me of when Lucy Lou-Hoo met the Grinch.

<3
85 Tauren Druid
The unofficial realm forums can be found at EmeraldDrama.com.
Curious on how up to date the info is on this post...
Primarily the WPvP tactics and ammount along with RP frequency...
64 Human Paladin
Nostalgia'd hard when I saw Solidus' name.

I left the server in '08, and lately I've been wanting to get back into RP. I'm also curious to see how current the RP/PvP info is.
94 Human Paladin
Helpful information!

... how current is it?
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]