Help Me Reforge

80 Human Death Knight
I've recently come back to WoW after all the changes and am looking to reforge some of my gear into mastery, but I don't know what to reforge.

Do I reforge gear piece by piece? How does it work? Based on my character, what stats should I take points from in order to put into mastery? I'm over the hit cap, so could probably take from that. I'm under the expertise cap by a little but could probably get to cap via re-gemming.

I'm a little confused, advice/help would be appreciated!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I've recently come back to WoW after all the changes and am looking to reforge some of my gear into mastery, but I don't know what to reforge.

Do I reforge gear piece by piece? How does it work? Based on my character, what stats should I take points from in order to put into mastery? I'm over the hit cap, so could probably take from that. I'm under the expertise cap by a little but could probably get to cap via re-gemming.

I'm a little confused, advice/help would be appreciated!

First, switch your weapons around, BVB should be in your MH. Second, reforge away hit, then crit. You do it piece by piece, there's a night elf Arcane Reforger NPC in enchanting shops that will do it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]