PvP Pictures & Movies: Mark for Sticky!

85 Human Warlock
No, this is...

riggghhhttt.

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/5894/threebadgesdeadlist.jpg

This is an updated Guild Roster for all those who want to know who they might be PvPing with if they join your upstanding, PvP oriented, awesomely skilled Guild.

The red X's denote those who have left the guild for greener pastures. Though, I don't know what's more greener then the Three Badges Program when it comes to PvP.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
You are such a try hard doom lol. Whats saddening is that you actually take time out of your day AND away from loved ones to actually look up and post this worthless dribble. You need a good support team bro. Someone to help direct your focus to things that are really important and beneficial to you as an individual. Know anyone willing to help you achieve these respectable goals?
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Warrior
boring trash talk is boring
afk watching the view

Nice achievment score bro! OHHH BURNED
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman
You are such a try hard doom lol. Whats saddening is that you actually take time out of your day AND away from loved ones to actually look up and post this worthless dribble. You need a good support team bro. Someone to help direct your focus to things that are really important and beneficial to you as an individual. Know anyone willing to help you achieve these respectable goals?

Yes, I'm a try hard. I'm trying to keep this Thread on topic. If you have pictures to post, post them. If you have movies to post, post them.

When you have something to say that's relevant to the World of Warcraft, please say it. Otherwise you're just making inane comments on subjects you have no understadning whatsoever.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
keeping topics on hand huh....sorta like trying to derail my recruitment post?

sucks when it comes back and bites you in the rear eh?
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman
keeping topics on hand huh....sorta like trying to derail my recruitment post?

What did I say that wasn't true? Please, elaborate. By the way...did you like my Chutes and Ladders Board?

/grin
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Mage
Oh, this list again? GOOD TIMES!
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman
Proof that gemming Armor Pen. isn't the best move for a Warlock

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/738/wowscrnshot070710135653.jpg

LoL
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Proof that gemming Armor Pen. isn't the best move for a Warlock

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/738/wowscrnshot070710135653.jpg

LoL

this just in guys, enhance shaman kills a warlock. more at 11
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Shaman
Now we go to Doomthrawn at the Gates of Stormwind.

Doomthrawn here and I have just witnessed the most horrendous act done to a dead corpse. Bradbury, the famed Ganker of Horde, does a play by play of the latest inhumane act of debauchery imposed onto Cripplecreek.

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/2579/wowscrnshot112310173059.jpg

This is Doomthrawn reporting from the Gates of Stormwind.
Edited by Doomstown on 11/25/2010 10:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
racism
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
I did a control-f and searched for instances of my name. LOL'd at memories and also it made me feel important.

I'd say to give up the obsessive trolling Doom but you've long since demonstrated this is something that is very close to you and gives you lasting and meaningful satisfaction. That's a rare thing. I congratulate you on being such a passionate, self-aware individual
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I lol'd
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
ooops, dunno what happened there. ill blame too much coffee at work
Edited by Totalshock on 11/29/2010 2:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Paladin
Like this dumb thread would get stickied.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
dooms tryin
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
No, this is trying...

Is currently looking for a pro premade leader. Like us or hate us, weve been around for quite some time. Gone thru some name changes, leadership changes and focus changes but still here. Weve brought some excitement to the server and nobody can deny that.
A premade leader for us needs to be someone of notable leadership skills, in game knowledge and overall a nice person. We cant stand guild drama, and wont put up with it.

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6545/wowscrnshot112910172138.jpg

Looks like your latest recruiting venture has been fruitful.

Maybe you should try harder...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]