PvP Pictures & Movies: Mark for Sticky!

85 Undead Mage
you really are sad doom
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Everybody, welcome the new Guild Master of the Three Badges Program...

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/2295/wowscrnshot082809190753.jpg

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I gave it to him months ago. Old news.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
I gave it to him months ago. Old news.

I gave it to him months ago.

I gave it to him

to him

him

Now that's funny.
Edited by Doomstown on 11/30/2010 9:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Why is it funny?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
is doom a kid? a few years ago, we were on vent and he told me he just had a child. hell if i know anymore
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
It's funny that a pre-pubescent try hard fat kid can troll so many people on a forum ^_^

Expendable Youth eh?

This'll be fun.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
It's funny that a pre-pubescent try hard fat kid can troll so many people on a forum ^_^
I've been reading these while sitting around with the stomach flu, really is quite a laugh

I thought it was pretty funny when Doom started trolling Rordian really hard, but now it's just sad. It's not even clever anymore, it's just the boredom of a child.

At least we'll be able to look forward to dumping on his guild come cataclysm. If the rogues in <Overpowered> are any indication of their skill level, well.. lol.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
At least we'll be able to look forward to dumping on his guild come cataclysm. If the rogues in <Overpowered> are any indication of their skill level, well.. lol.

Be careful what you wish for...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
(insert funny word here)!

Bo-nar.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I just wanted to add that my frost mage (Frostnipple) is my new main. Totalshock is semi retired. As its a TON OF FUN on this mage, you will sooner or later see me in your rear view mirrors. No where is safe. (Except major cities)
I have started compiling SS of new ganks with my mage in a separate folder and will upload them on this site when I get like 20 or so. Only up to 8 or 9 atm mostly due to lack of play time.
Couple good ones on some Malev people tho :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I like ur style son
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
wait roridan, your mage is horde?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
no , and its rordian ...after 5 years!! come on now :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]