Pets need resilience

90 Orc Warlock
If you're going to make them 40% of my damage, they're going to need resilience. I don't like having them get hit for 47k in battlegrounds causing me to have to save all of my soulshards just for resummoning.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
If you're going to make them 40% of my damage, they're going to need resilience. I don't like having them get hit for 47k in battlegrounds causing me to have to save all of my soulshards just for resummoning.

Only if totems suddenly take more than 1 wand hit to kill.

Your pets now last as long as totems, and you are feeling our pain.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Hunter

Did they change Stoneclaw?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock

Hey sup what's the cooldown on tremor? And the cast time again? I seem to have forgotten. How much extra damage do you take when your totems are killed? Which totem do you have to have out in order to purge? Which totem do you need out to shear?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

Pets can be summoned instantly, 4 at a time for negligible mana cost?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
As far as I know, pets are getting 100% of their masters resilience in the beta.

You are correct.

Incorrect. Pets are no longer getting resilience, otherwise my pet wouldn't be getting hit for nearly 50k consistently.
Reply Quote
74 Draenei Mage
pets, at least for affliction do < 15% of your damage in PVE and in PVP make that 0%.

they still need 100% resil though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]