[H] Guardian wants YOU!

100 Undead Warlock
Guardian is currently seeking HEALERS, TANKS, and RANGED DPS to continue raiding Firelands finish gearing for Dragon Soul on the Thorium Brotherhood server.

We have two raid groups, Tue/Wed and Saturday both 7 server.

We also have fun monthly guild events, a crappy website with funnies (GuardianGuild.GuildLaunch.Com- apply now!), a fair non-DKP looting system, private ventrilo, and a great group of active players. We do ask that all content stay PG-13 up until a certain time, as we have some families in the guild.

Members who have reached full raid status have all of their guild raid repairs paid for by the guild bank.

Guardian is one of the more established guilds on TB, and has been dedicated to enjoying PvE since early T4 content. You can get more information on our website, by replying to this thread, or hitting up any of our officers in-game. Yes, even if we are on one of our alts.

We look forward to recruiting you!

-- Xethra

Founding Member, and Guild Matron
Edited by Xethra on 11/22/2011 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
UPDATE: In need of tanks that are not Death Knights, a druid and a shaman healer, and any ranged DPS.

Also, it needs to show Xethra's actual picture instead of that silhouette.

Reply Quote
87 Undead Warlock
Are you guys running ICC this weekend by any chance? I've been curious about other guilds on our server still running ICC and unfortunately I'm still needing to achieve the last few bosses. We've been working on LK for 2 months with a lot of inconsistencies and I'm ready for real progress and some changes. I am a loyal, committed member once I get into something, I am persistent and do not give up easily though, so I'd like to get to know people of a guild, and run raids or instances before possibly joining. Also on the other hand you can tell if you would want me to join anyway. I haven't posted a looking for home thread yet.

I avg 8-12k dps on LK, was 11-12k constant before patch if that helps you any. I'm a destro lock only since the 4.0 patch.
I'm in game usually after 8pm during the week, so I'll try to look for you for more inquiries tomorrow. If I don't see you I'll just look up Guardian.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
The last group just got their LK kill this past week and with xpac hitting on Tuesday we didn't plan on squeezing in another ICC, but if we do I'll be sure to give your name to the raid lead. Tonight or Saturday at 7 server is when we'd run through it again if we get too bored.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Probably not going to be able to raid until after the holidays, even though we've got all of our 10m wipe crew into Heroics because you know....families need attention too.

Need tanks and healers, since it feels like everyone swithed to DPS and doesn't wanna go back.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Raiding is starting back up officially as of January 25 reset, although we've been dabbling in some pugs (heh).

Still in the need for caster DPS and good healers.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
As with just about everyone it seems, seeking tanks and healers, as well as a few melee DPS. Two 10m raid groups at the moment, Tue/Wed and Fri/Sat, both at 7pm server.
Edited by Xethra on 1/26/2011 8:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Bumpy
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
BUMP! Cruises are awesome.

Looking for OT and ranged DPS specifically
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Paladin
Bumps for Guardian! <3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
What do you want me for and is clothing optional?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]