I don't buff at all.
so glad I don't need that useless addon pally power anymore
really wasn't hard
pally x = kings
pally y = might
pally z = wisdom
was it really that hard guys?
REALLY?!?!?!?

Actually, it wasn't anything like this at all. Those who didn't use pally power went:

Prot pally= Sanc all

Holy pally: If it has a mana bar and not a hunter, cast wisdom. Otherwise cast kings

Ret pally: If it doesn't have a mana bar or is a hunter, cast might. Otherwise cast kings.

Under the old system one of the blessings had little to no value for a certain class.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll stop buffing kings when I don't have to remind every druid I see three times to do their one lone buff.

QFT!
Reply Quote
If a druid comes up and casts motw after I've already put up kings and someone else put up might, I get great enjoyment out of spamming kings until 30% of my mana is gone (actually takes quite some time). I still have a hunch that the druid has no idea that I had overwritten their buff, but let's face it: spamming pretty blue lights is always fun, and cata isn't here yet, so mana efficiency: what's that?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
they dont take reagents anymore, does it really matter? its not like your wasting 50s
Reply Quote
But kings is superior to might! DUH! Why do I have to give the inferior buff just because you happen to have an identical buff? And don't give me no crap about Paw + Might > Kings. I don't care. I want my contribution to be the biggest, so you can suffer.

Your logic is flawless, sir. I aspire to be more like you.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
or u could be a good little boy and buff might

Or I can just keep buffing kings to annoy you, because you keep asking.

I'd just kick you because it's a game, and I find kicking you to be rather fun :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
/Kings
"I've got MotW Pally,you do Might."
/Might
"It's alright Paladin,I've got Battle Shout."
Then I get blamed for being a crappy buffer when the Warrior fails to keep it up. /QQ
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
/Kings
/Might
Then I get blamed for being a crappy buffer when the Warrior fails to keep it up. /QQ

Sounds about right :(
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Paladin
/Kings
/Might

Battle Shout
The warrior shouts, increasing Strength and Agility of all raid and party members within 30 yards by 155 and gaining 20 rage. Lasts 2 min.

Blessing of Might
Places a Blessing on the friendly target, increasing attack power by 10% and restoring 92 mana every 5 seconds for 1 hour. If target is in your party or raid, all party and raid members will be affected. Players may only have one Blessing on them per Paladin at any one time.

Hmm, it's almost like Battle Shout and Blessing of Might are different buffs now.
ALERT THE PRESS
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin

the reason pallys might be overwriting mark is because their just buffing out of habit and didn't notice there was a druid.

or their just dumb and didn't get the memo.

I can tell you from experience that I am just now breaking my old habit. I'm so used to seeing/casting kings that I sometimes do it and overwrite MotW, then a few minutes later think, "Wait, wasn't the druid buff already up?"
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
I Don't know how they let this happen again, but Paladin's Might is unique. Everyone that offers the buff of a similar caliber lacks the Mana regen part of it. So Paladin's still have a unique buff that no one else can offer.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
/Kings
/Might

battle shout is 155 str and agi now

and might is 10% ap and mana regen

sir
Reply Quote
I Don't know how they let this happen again, but Paladin's Might is unique. Everyone that offers the buff of a similar caliber lacks the Mana regen part of it. So Paladin's still have a unique buff that no one else can offer.

Except I still see mine getting overwritten by something in BGs... hmm...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I love overriding Kings. I ask for it just so I can throw up motw right after.
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Paladin

Except I still see mine getting overwritten by something in BGs... hmm...

Abom's Might will do that.

http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=53138
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Mark of the Wild is 23.415% less effective a buff than Kings. Why do you hate your party/raid members?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]