kings and might

85 Night Elf Rogue
Mark of the Wild is 23.415% less effective a buff than Kings. Why do you hate your party/raid members?

I don't know where you got this. They do the exact same thing.

I Don't know how they let this happen again, but Paladin's Might is unique. Everyone that offers the buff of a similar caliber lacks the Mana regen part of it. So Paladin's still have a unique buff that no one else can offer.

Except I still see mine getting overwritten by something in BGs... hmm...

Abom's Might will do that.

http://cata.wowhead.com/spell=53138

Thanks for sharing that, I was getting a bit confused as to what the culprit was. And it is a bit lame that they override each other. Guess I'll just have to start being snippy with DKs.

edit:
lolz wrong toon
Edited by Marthul on 11/21/2010 3:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Mark of the Wild is 23.415% less effective a buff than Kings. Why do you hate your party/raid members?

Kings is superior in every way, including icon. Why druids selfishly insist on inflicting Mark of the Wild on party members is beyond me. It's outrageously self-centered.
Reply Quote

Kings is superior in every way, including icon. Why druids selfishly insist on inflicting Mark of the Wild on party members is beyond me. It's outrageously self-centered.

You don't like teh perplez icon?
Reply Quote
I don't buff at all.
so glad I don't need that useless addon pally power anymore
really wasn't hard
pally x = kings
pally y = might
pally z = wisdom
was it really that hard guys?
REALLY?!?!?!?

Nope, but coordination is pretty sweet, seeing not everyone has telepathy like you.

I myself could buff with my eyes closed but I like to keep track of others and organize blessing accordingly instead of spamming wisdom on everyone including warriors and rogues, or giving might to casters.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Paladin
I don't buff at all.
so glad I don't need that useless addon pally power anymore
really wasn't hard
pally x = kings
pally y = might
pally z = wisdom
was it really that hard guys?
REALLY?!?!?!?

Nope, but coordination is pretty sweet, seeing not everyone has telepathy like you.

I myself could buff with my eyes closed but I like to keep track of others and organize blessing accordingly instead of spamming wisdom on everyone including warriors and rogues, or giving might to casters.

I just bless everyone with Blessing of Light. Helps the healers out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]