** Aman'Thul Progression Site 10&25 **

100 Human Paladin
Not sure if this site is still being updated but...

Mischief Makers 10man are 8/12:
Conclave of Wind
Magmaw
Omnotron
Maloriak
Atramedes
Chimaeron
Halfus
Valiona
Edited by Pyrotic on 3/6/2011 6:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
03/06/2011 6:14 PMPosted by Pyrotic
Not sure if this site is still being updated but...

How to get a logon:
This isn't very hard at all! To get a login for your guild to update your listings LIVE and attach screenshots, just contact Bighealbob VIA EMAIL and let me know that you would like a login. I will then provide you with a login and password so that you can start to update yourself!

How to contact Bighealbob:
Ingame: Bighealbob on Aman'Thul-Horde. Also, Bigbadbob
Email: Bob@wow-randomfact.com
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Any idea when 4.2 content will be on the site?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
07/06/2011 04:55 PMPosted by Blaknight
Any idea when 4.2 content will be on the site?

It won't. Bighealbob stopped playing a good 4~ months ago now. I suggest if you wish to view the realms progression go to...

http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/aman-thul

What is WoWProgress.com?

WoWProgress.com is the most popular unofficial PvE guild rankings site for World of Warcraft. It was launched in May 2008 and now it became a recognized PvE rating service.
We also maintain the largest guild profiles database that is updated by thousands of guild officers themselves.

How does the rating work?

WoWProgress.com pulls Character Achievement information from the Armory and transforms it into Guild Achievements with date/time attached.

Guild Achievements define guild progression. In general, the faster you progress, the higher rank you get.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
10/05/2011 06:50 AMPosted by Skeptikk
It won't. Bighealbob stopped playing a good 4~ months ago now. I suggest if you wish to view the realms progression go to...

I may be interested in taking over BHB's role in adminstrating the website. I have 3 years knowledge in web design, and has worked with the software BHB has used to create the website (Joomla).

I have been a resident of Aman Thul for over 5 years, so I can be trusted.

If given access, I will not update to the currents raids, but will wait till next expansion instead.

shoot me an email at mike@lolkek.com or whisper me ingame.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]