Death is Eternal Recruiting for Cata!

85 Human Paladin
Death is Eternal

Korgath US-PvP

http://www.deathiseternal.net/forums/

What is Death is Eternal all about?

We have a long progressive history behind us; starting fresh in BC going from a Karazhan guild to being one of the top US horde guilds. Clearing everything from 10 man content, to BT/Hyjal before taking a break until WoTLK where we rolled here starting fresh, going from clearing Naxx all the way through ICC. Now we are back to reform on Alliance with one goal, Be a premier raiding guild again. DiE will strive to be a progressive raiding guild on a semi-hardcore raiding schedule. Our philosophy is do better, if you make a mistake, don't apologize, fix it. This means when we raid we expect members to be on their game 110% as opposed to devoting countless nights and hours to defeat encounters. Limited AFKs and quick resets after wipes, as well as a mentality of progression will make our 4 nights most effective The atmosphere should be sociable, adult-oriented, and most of all FUN. Social interaction is a mjaor aspect of a guild. We will also strive to maintain a positive and honorable reputation among our server.

Raid Times:

We plan on raiding raiding FOUR nights a week; 8-12pm EST Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday. Raids will begin on time and end on time, regardless of what may be going on. We will demand a 90% raid attendance; as we are an active progression guild with high expectations.

Raid Size:

With lockout and loot drop changes in Cataclysm, We will be running an optimal 25 man. Our focus will always be 25's.

Loot Distribution:

The plan (which can change) is to distribute loot via a modified Loot Council. The Council will consist of the GM, and the officers. In our several years of existence we have got very little negative feedback on our system. I assure you, myself and all of our officers are against favoritism of any sort. Loot will be rewarded based on the following criteria (in no particular order):

1. Performance during raids

2. Contributions made to the guild (gathering mats, crafting, etc., not how much gold you donate to the guild bank).

3. Raid Attendance/Promptness

4. Main spec over off spec

5. Best Use (MT over OT, etc)

7. Amount of loot already received.

The amount of upgrade is not necessarily a criteria because a fresh 85 will need something more than someone who has been raiding, but that does not mean they deserve it. However, we will get fresh 85's geared in a timely fashion. I know some have had Loot Council issues. To you, I say trust that we have what is best for the guild in mind. We want to progress, therefore EVERYONE needs to be geared.

What type of players are we looking for?

- Adults, age 18+

- Experienced players that understand the game and its mechanics

- Players that have seriously raided at least one cycle in WoW, whether it is Vanilla, BC, or Wrath

- Players with good situational awareness

- Players that get the most out of their class (spec, gems, enchants, rotations, etc)

- Players that are loyal, and want to be a part of a unified group

- Players that like to have fun, and interact with friends while playing

What type of players do we NOT want?

- Guild hoppers

- Brand new players with little to no raid experience of any sort

- Drama seekers

- Greedy, loot hungry people

- Players that cannot meet raid reqs

- Players that only log for raids

Since we are an adult guild, the conversation and language may be of an adult nature. If this is not something you can tolerate, please do not apply.

Contact me in-game or via website @ http://www.deathiseternal.net/forums/

http://www.deathiseternal.net/forums/

Guidelines:

http://www.deathiseternal.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3

To apply:

http://www.deathiseternal.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=2
Edited by Darksyde on 11/27/2010 6:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
up.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
bump
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
up.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Hmm. Telling drama seekers to look elsewhere is like waving a giant "DRAMA HERE" flag imo.

They'll come like moths to the flame.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hmm. Telling drama seekers to look elsewhere is like waving a giant "DRAMA HERE" flag imo.

What are you trying to say, exactly? DiE had zero drama, as far as i'm aware.
Edited by Darksyde on 11/27/2010 7:00 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman

I am still trying to figure this whole quote out. Like, just because we don't want people who like starting drama joining the guild (like every decent guild wants I would think) they will try to join us in droves?

IMO stop trollin :P

and bump
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Mm it didn't come across like I would have liked it to. The whole drama "seekers" part I thought was really stupid. Nobody seeks drama, and those that do know that the greenest drama pastures are in those lands that claim they want no drama.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Mm it didn't come across like I would have liked it to. The whole drama "seekers" part I thought was really stupid. Nobody seeks drama, and those that do know that the greenest drama pastures are in those lands that claim they want no drama.

Thanks for your opinion? I don't think it's in the least needed, though.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid

Thanks for your opinion? I don't think it's in the least needed, though.

careface
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Up!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Up!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Up.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Raiding inc - BUMP!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]