History of Stormreaver, as told from day one.

2 Tauren Warrior
Need some updated history with the gems like <Is a Pirate Ninja>, <Duality>, <Ghost Division>, <Purple Squirrel Brigade>.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
<Eboahs Bakery>

best pvp guild SR ever had
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hairyzac

lol I was in Mad Company Loky. What a noob I was. Wonder where good ole Symbtrice is these days.

I was in <FOW>, and i think <Dread> when AQ was new, but they ended up transferring shortly after and then after that it was <Bloodthirst> for a time. But my first guild was <Miratos> or <Miratos Phoenix Order> wayyyy back in the day. Under 10 guilds in going on 7 years, not as many as i thought after this much time.

Just surprised someone still remembers me along with all the old timer guilds of Stormreaver.
Edited by Loky on 5/13/2011 4:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
11/23/2010 03:17 AMPosted by Veztek
Someone should add to it. I want the story of Riggins vs. Impervious to live

http://riggnaros.ytmnd.com/

I laughed a little... While the rants were sometimes epic, this wasn't actually Riggins vs. Impervious, this was in Forlorn Legacy vent during LK Progression if I recall.
Reply Quote
67 Undead Warlock
mistys big brown beaver
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Bump for Dio The QTPI
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
10/14/2011 11:16 PMPosted by Gralon
Bump for Dio The QTPI

Dio aint no qtπ

also, good necro is good.
Edited by Warlogh on 10/15/2011 3:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
eboah's bakery 4 life
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Am I the only one who read absolutely nothing after the first paragraph?
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
yes
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Blizzard sure as hell isn't, that's for sure. Flying mounts and being able to "queue in" to dungeons sort of kill any hope there is of any sort of xfaction pvp/drama. Nowdays it's all !@#$-talking about who can gank who harder in the no-fly zones and 2k arena players bashing on everyone else, regardless of faction, for being bad.
Reply Quote
Hello thread
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
You left out all of the xtreme team shenanigans, which for some reason keeps getting deleted from the wiki page.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
this thread completely fell off topic!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
bump that solider boye
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
Lol this thread still exist. The Good ole days, when world pvp was everywhere.

Any Pvpers still here? Message me in game, looking for exp arena players for arena / rbgs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]