History of Stormreaver, as told from day one.

90 Draenei Paladin
Is a Pirate Ninja was my first guild ever, seemed like it was the biggest alt/any toons allowed guild on the server at the time.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I still miss <Refused>. Good times!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i think u need to add something about ghost division being awful OHBURN
Reply Quote
Great thread.

Booty Bay Bandits still around AND active.

Not many day 1 guilds left that can say that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
<-- Insanee (human rogue) if anyone is still checking this thread that was old school SR toon. That story was nuts bro lol such good times... i miss it =\
Edited by Atheistic on 3/7/2012 11:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Nohots # 1 Resto Druid Pve/Pvp Stormreaver ever saw in the age of duality/impervious.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warlock
01/01/2011 03:49 AMPosted by Lenwey
to think that the history of SR ends before wrath or cata, it would seem we need an updated post. None the less, its good to see our history preserved. i've been on the server since release, but i've never been in any notable guilds, but i do remember them.

This is the same on all servers. Blizzard did away with rivalry towards the end of vanilla, and by Wrath it was completely stamped out. All of the x-server and queue for this or that kind of killed incentive for world events and server rivalry.

I played on SR from the day it opened until the end of vanilla and one could really notice a difference just with the addition of x-server bgs.

That said, it is what it is, SR was far and away the best server in the game back then. I played some with just about everyone in that history, played a lot with Jonchron/Venguile/Sidewinder during their mad dash for GM. Jonchron was a great guy and a great player, that said there is an awful lot of bias in the "history." :p
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
03/10/2012 06:22 PMPosted by Khazx
Nohots # 1 Resto Druid Pve/Pvp Stormreaver ever saw in the age of duality/impervious.

Nohots got mad and stole my gold after leaving his 2s. I used to have a rogue named....Rogue. Was in Duality during Ulduar times.....good times man. Good times..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Holy mother !@#$ing nerco from god damn hell
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
more like a "phail" rogue =)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I feel happy to be here already.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
!@#$, I remember them too. Macphail or w/e and tyrannia or something. My time in that guild was....interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
yep. was a very interesting guild. tyrania ya or w.e was just trolled hardcore. this server used to be full of win....now its pretty lame. nothing but wanna be hardcore guilds.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Sargeras Atheistic its me ur nemesis from horde aka insane on horde.. long time no c!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
<Super Villains> {25} is recruiting all interested in Leveling, Running Dungeons, Heroics, Battlegrounds, World PVP, ect. We are a chill guild and getting ready for MoP fr rbgs/raiding, ect. Join now and benefit from the level 25 perks. Pst or mail to saltdafries for inv/info
Edited by Saltdafries on 8/25/2012 5:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
<Super Villains> {25} is recruiting all interested in Leveling, Running Dungeons, Heroics, Battlegrounds, World PVP, ect. We are a chill guild and getting ready for MoP fr rbgs/raiding, ect. Join now and benefit from the level 25 perks. Pst or mail to saltdafries for inv/info

way to !@#$ up the history of stormreaver thread....go sit in the corner.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter

WHO THE !@#$ TOLD YOU WERE ABLE TO POST YOUR GUILD'S %^-* ON THIS THREAD!!!!!!!
Edited by Ashyarrows on 8/25/2012 10:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I remember when Jonchron, Nemesis, and Sidewinder couldn't get FM/GM because our cp team was cokblocking them so hard. We ended up absorbing them for two weeks and pushing them to GM since we were such nice guys. Shout outs to all my team ice cream sandwhich homies!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Was just thinking of the good ol Stormreaver days so I decided to check here to see if anyone plays and saw this golden thread.

King Mage "Warlord" Maharba checking in.

saw some names while quickly reading over this, this server use to be beastly in it's heyday

I'm pretty sure all the the top players both Horde and Alliance went on to dominate in arena during BC until they ruined this game.

PS if you never played in the first few arena seasons when 5vs5 was the main arena bracket being played you missed out.

Top 8 team in the world "Ahhhhh Freak" Yessir!
Edited by Neglo on 9/9/2012 1:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
D: I want old server back now. fu
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]