My eyes!

90 Troll Priest
Wow, these new forums are burning my retinas... I mean the cataclysm is cool and all, but do we need orange everywhere? And not only that but the forums are only taking up half of my screen, its like an artist designed this and not a web designer.

My vote is negative for these new forums.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
It's like a really burnt orange. Hell you could call it brown. Only thing there isn't to like is not showing the realm of the poster, being replaced by achievement points.

We have the same achievement point total. :>!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
lol achievements
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
I dunno. My real objection is the lack of width scaling... I have a 1920x1200 display, and I feel like most of it is wasted when reading these boards.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I dunno. My real objection is the lack of width scaling... I have a 1920x1200 display, and I feel like most of it is wasted when reading these boards.

Is it bad the forums actually fill my whole screen..

Aerith knows how I roll
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Aerith knows how I roll

This kid plays on like a 10".
Reply Quote
oh hi
Reply Quote

Aerith knows how I roll

do yourself a favor man... http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005148
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
1600x900 is small. I wouldn't go anything under 1900 nowadays.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I got some more points :/
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
hi braks.
your hair is orange.
why the hate?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Hi
Deep seeded personal issues for which I should seek professional help.
My hate is a facade, i'm a lover not a fighter (aka a coward)
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
i know a good barber who might be able to help you. i also recommend going with a trihawk. it'll bring out the symmetry of your tusks better.
also, i'm sad b/c i got off work early today and i can't even log in =(
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
i know a good barber who might be able to help you. i also recommend going with a trihawk. it'll bring out the symmetry of your tusks better.
also, i'm sad b/c i got off work early today and i can't even log in =(
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
i actually got a really good haircut last weekend :)
I like your tusks as well
getting off work early is never a bad thing
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
why are these new forums so tricky =(

i double posted (probably b/c i did submit it multiple times, but that was because it told me there was an error...and blamed deathwing no less!)....and don't know how to delete the post!

also, i've already posted an "i fail" type post apologizing for said multi-post...and it appears that one isn't going through.

unless it does....at the same time this one does....at which point i'll look like an even bigger idiot. huzzah. this is what i get for going on the realm forums. i knew there was a reason i avoid this thing =/
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Mmmm trolls.
<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
His hair is orange cause he's bringing an element of his real self to his pixels.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]