Rogue Glyphed Kick

Should punt your target back like the shaman knockback spell.

that is all...
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
Only effective against gnomes.
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Rogue
if I had that I'd just sit in SW and kick people into the water when they rode by, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
if I had that I'd just sit in SW and kick people into the water when they rode by, lol.

great idea =)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
ah yes. kick knocks your target out of your melee range. brilliant. they should give shamans a totem that increases mount speed as well.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
I think the only reason this would NEVER happen is because we're a melee class. What's the point of our spell interrupt throwing the person away from us? With shaman - they're ranged, it doesn't make a difference to them... but to us it could hinder what we do.
Reply Quote
79 Blood Elf Warlock
I think the only reason this would NEVER happen is because we're a melee class. What's the point of our spell interrupt throwing the person away from us? With shaman - they're ranged, it doesn't make a difference to them... but to us it could hinder what we do.
There's no need to do anything when your enemy is falling to their death in EoTS
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
ah yes. kick knocks your target out of your melee range. brilliant. they should give shamans a totem that increases mount speed as well.

Rogue punt to the shaman - shaman punt back to the rogue. Problem solved! Now we can play gnome ping-pong.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Rogue

har har. Actually at first it seems like a stupid idea, but it isn't so! An inexpensive knockback that's off the global cooldown like kick would be a useful peel for your teammates and useful for 1v2ing other melee.

Now i know the original poster was joking, and i would never want to add a knockback effect to my kick because i'd just be helping the caster kite.

But a knockback for rogues ... on a one minute cooldown. Sounds delicious!
Edit: Go to it Devs!
Edited by Shackal on 11/21/2010 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
should be troll racial, not kick glyph
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
All you haters are trying to destroy my dreams of a Major League Gnome Rogue Soccer League (MLGRS, the gnome is the ball, naturally). I know a mage who would be perfect for the ball, then I only have to find 9 more rogues!
Reply Quote
idk I thought a knockback kick for Sub rogues would be pretty fun, reason why I said for it to be glyphed or whatever.

but would I seriously think we would get anything fun? no, lets be real, we are rogues in the rogue forum.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Rogue
As a gnome I object to this suggestion. Can you imagine all the violence that would befall the gnome race? /shudder
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
As a gnome I object to this suggestion. Can you imagine all the violence that would befall the gnome race? /shudder

I believe this is the point.

and this is my toe

/kick
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]