Why Disallow New Race/Class Combo Changes?

90 Draenei Shaman
Probably a very simple answer -- because they haven't coded the new race/class changes into the machine that actually performs the changes yet. They're a little busy right now cleaning bugs out of the Cataclysm code so they can get the expansion out on time. Letting people race change in advance isn't high on their list of priorities. We should be happy they're allowing people to create new toons with the new combinations before the expansion drops -- they could have waited on those as well.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Probably a very simple answer -- because they haven't coded the new race/class changes into the machine that actually performs the changes yet. They're a little busy right now cleaning bugs out of the Cataclysm code so they can get the expansion out on time. Letting people race change in advance isn't high on their list of priorities. We should be happy they're allowing people to create new toons with the new combinations before the expansion drops -- they could have waited on those as well.

I highly doubt that is how it works. More then likely things are in place to just flip the switch, I don't think its on a checklist of must be coded at this point in the game. No one is saying that they aren't happy or appreciative of the efforts, I think you are taking this as a QQ Gimmie, Gimmie, Gimmie thread, when it is really more of a thread for conversation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]