Can't mount with Turkey Lurkey Debuff

80 Dwarf Rogue
I enjoy holiday events as much as the next guy, but I can't mount with this debuff. Neither Cloak nor Vanish will remove it (nor should a CD be necessary), and neither will right-clicking it.

If this is working as intended then all active rogues should get a 5-day credit to their acct as we are relgated to running everywhere. If this was not intended then please fix this immediately. If this was not intended but you decide to do nothing then give me your name so I can find your a$$ in the battlefield.

Respectfully,

All rogues
Reply Quote
80 Orc Shaman
it is not a debuff, it is a buff. all you need to do is right click it to remove it.

as far as being a turkey while mounted you can get the buff while mounted to mave both at the same time.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Rogue
it is not a debuff, it is a buff. all you need to do is right click it to remove it.

"and I cannot right click to remove it". as posted in the OP.

I now use a cancelaura macro but thanks for trying to help.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
If you can't right click it to remove it, then you should try disabling any buff addons you have.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you can't right click it to remove it, then you should try disabling any buff addons you have.

This like that can be solved so easy if people disable their addons before reporting bugs like they are supposed to...
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Rogue

It probably is the buff add on now that you mention it. Found a work around though, thanks.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Rogue

This like that can be solved so easy if people disable their addons before reporting bugs like they are supposed to...

Sorry to inconvenience you...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]