GM's Achievment Changes Post

90 Human Death Knight
Im new to the "NEW revamped forums"
-might i ad their quiet approving so far.
Excellent work

I am just looking for the continuation of this topic if their is one
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=27291810112&sid=1&pageNo=17#321

where the kind GM, your's truly Lylirra Is keeping us posted on any Mount and item changes.
And if what he/she says is so very true, I AM so far <3 Happy, Cause this death knight is just not so perfect....without his FROST WYRM MOUNT !

Anybody know if their's a newly updated sticky
?

thanks XD
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Maybe you should just try asking the question concerning mounts you want to know the answer to...
Edited by Jjvalour on 11/21/2010 6:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
There haven't been any more of these type of posts, you can assume any item not listed in that thread will remain the same (which means the frostwyrms will stay), however achievements and titles lack any confirmation besides the post on changes to Loremaster.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/1191652#blog
Edited by Greenlink on 11/21/2010 6:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Well I'm only concerned for the Ulduar raider achiev rewards and ice crown
and so far i here they are not being removed so i'm glad i have more time to acquire them
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Well I'm only concerned for the Ulduar raider achiev rewards and ice crown
and so far i here they are not being removed so i'm glad i have more time to acquire them

The drake mounts for completing the meta-achievements are remaining, Mimiron's Head and Invincible are getting their drop chance severely reduced.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
<3333333
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]