Goblin Girl Names

(Locked)

81 Draenei Shaman
Im at a loss... originally I was thinking about Edmée, but then it started to wear thin on my liking it. So I dunno...

My basic - very basic - idea is that she is an archaeologist that sells her findings for profit, rather than historical preservation. You want this bronze arm from the 32nd king of the gnome dynasty? Yours... for the low price of <ridiculous amount>. Heck some of the stuff isnt even found... its made. lol

Not sure what class exactlty either. Rogue perhaps... Indirecta Jolts. xD Ive always had a thing for Indiana Jones-type characters. and a little a-moral green girl that hunts treasures makes me giggle.

So... name ideas? :D

94 Blood Elf Hunter
My girl-Goblin's name is Puzzle. I like -zz- names for female goblins. :3
81 Draenei Shaman
Jigsaw sounds like a James Bond henchmen name. lol
81 Draenei Shaman
*gigglesnort*

I was looking on mmochampion, and I happened across a goblin name thread... and someones naming their worgen:

Volksworgen.

*dies*
81 Draenei Shaman
If worgen were more Germanic in their setting, rather than Victorian England that would be pretty cool.

Tinkerspell Rustbottom. lol

Other funny ones Ive found:

Blast Hardcheese
Rolf Fizzlebeef

Oh god... I found the perfect name for a male goblin shaman, or maybe priest:

Yoghurt.

I love you if you get it. xD
Edited by Eveshka on 11/21/2010 8:33 PM PST
82 Human Warlock
I'm going with Minxi Copperblast.

You shall soon see her posters all over Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff, Silvermoon and the coffins of Undercity. She will be the next big thing in Pop music since Thrall's never released single "Hit Me With Your Best Shock."
80 Human Priest
I'm actually struggling for a name. D:
The one I'm leaning toward right now is Shryte. Any feedback? |D
85 Worgen Priest
I have the name Penelope saved for a Gobbo. :) With an accent in there somewhere, I think a grave on the middle e. Can't remember without looking at it right now. :(

Going to be a hunter, RP'd as a big game hunter/bounty hunter. \o/

I think names that have a sort of rhythm to them without being as obviously 'cute' as gnome names are what suit gobbos best.
Edited by Lirrise on 11/21/2010 9:04 PM PST
80 Undead Death Knight
My basic - very basic - idea is that she is an archaeologist that sells her findings for profit, rather than historical preservation.

It belongs... in a MUSEUM!
90 Troll Hunter
My goblin girl names:

Higgle Speekeasy
Snuffit Speekeasy
Absinthe Speekeasy
Appletinini Speekeasy

The last two are sisters. :D The rest are cousins. Pick a name based on their job, the first on their personality.

Higgle is based on Hoggle from the Labyrinth.
Snuffit is a reference to the Holy Hand Grenade (she's a priest).

Absinthe and Appletini both act drunk in different ways.

:D
82 Blood Elf Hunter
Speakeasy?! That's awesome
90 Troll Hunter
They are related to a drink tycoon who since lost most his fortune by dying, and split it between all his kids. And there were many. :D

And yes I am a history nerd. And a 1920's nerd. /hums Charleston Charlie, which is on my iPod.
85 Troll Hunter
My gobbie girl's name is Minzel Scrollspark. She's a warlock who'll be in FHT if all goes well. Profession-based last names are a fairly solid way to go for goblins in general. Also, if a first name works for a gnome it'll most likely work for a goblin with some tweaking.

Good luck!
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I've got mine all saved up

Gidget Silvertongue -Gobo rogue (no relation to or knowledge of Mida prior to choosing the last name, i swear!)

and

Glixx Jizzcrank (prolly not that last name) undecided gobo.. prolly a warrior just cause it's the only class i don't have yet.
94 Blood Elf Hunter
@ Valiedhiel: Yeah, I wouldn't....keep the surname Jizzcrank.

It's like how my death knight's last name is Dawnglory. Dirty. x3
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@Penwyn: LOL yeah i know.. it's not a frsrs surname, but it's funny as hell. Maybe make it a male priest?

Oh lawdy i'm goin to hell.. Who's comin with me?! :D

Grey text - Yeah.. Vali = Fae from time to time. x.x
Edited by Faelwen on 11/22/2010 12:04 PM PST
81 Draenei Shaman
Last names I thought of at work this morning:

Mananometer
Manaspanner
Manafuse
Sparkflare
Boomshatter
Fluxitrope
80 Human Paladin
I'm going with Minxi Copperblast.

You shall soon see her posters all over Orgrimmar, Thunder Bluff, Silvermoon and the coffins of Undercity. She will be the next big thing in Pop music since Thrall's never released single "Hit Me With Your Best Shock."

-tackles Visia-

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]