Turkey Lurkey

61 Troll Mage
You almost forget that almost 30% of the server's total population is a blood elf until you have to go hunting down rogues that aren't.

Edit: http://www.warcraftrealms.com/census.php?serverid=841
Edited by Bazza on 11/21/2010 10:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Hunter
My rogue is human!

am i cool now

(no)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I am rolling a troll rogue for cataclysm...

Not that that will help right now.
Reply Quote
80 Troll Rogue
I don't know about this...
Reply Quote
87 Troll Warrior
I can bring Jisne somewhere for a little while.
Reply Quote
I shall remain illusive!
Reply Quote
You see, this is why I refuse to log in on this character for this week specifically. I'm a dwarf dammit! I have my pride!
Reply Quote
61 Troll Mage
You see, this is why I refuse to log in on this character for this week specifically. I'm a dwarf dammit! I have my pride!
Please? According to the census, out of 31,735 characters on the server, only 70 of those are dwarf rogues. There really aren't many of you guys.
Reply Quote
I could always ask my gf to log onto her level 1 dwarf rogue later when she wakes up. I ported her to Dalaran on my mage and we were dancing for a little bit in front of the horde place yesterday.

As for me, mwahahahaha! *ninja vanish*
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I got the undead rogue part in Darnassus yesterday. :> He was backstabbing folks, I readied my feather gun, took aim, fired...

He vanished in gobble, glaring angrily at me..

Now... When ever I hear a turkey caller, I fear for my life.

:(
Reply Quote
Got my title this morning :) Had a friend help me out with the rolling of a Gnome, Dwarf and Orc Rogues :D and now, I will hide for the rest of the event :D
Reply Quote
I need that title... but I just cannot get the Turkey Hunting one! I just need to hang out in Dal to get all the Horde Rogues I need. :P
Reply Quote
There are lots of benefits to having multiple accounts in a household. *evil grin*

Reply Quote
I could always ask my gf to log onto her level 1 dwarf rogue later when she wakes up. I ported her to Dalaran on my mage and we were dancing for a little bit in front of the horde place yesterday.

Syl, SYL. Baby honey snookums. PLEASE. Both of you log on when I'm on later and let me shoot you. I'll log on my Gnome Rogue just for you guys. :3
Edited by Lilliat on 11/22/2010 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
82 Blood Elf Hunter
I refuse to do Turkinator on another alt ever again. Getting Pilgrim once was more than enough.

And yes, I realize I was at an advantage with it being a hunter, and yes, I got it done in the first night, but aksdflasd;flasdf getting so close and not being able to find ONE TURKEY over and over again qQqQqQqQq

It was bad.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman

Syl, SYL. Baby honey snookums. PLEASE. Both of you log on when I'm on later and let me shoot you. I'll log on my Gnome Rogue just for you guys. :3

I will. It will just have to wait till I get home from work. =p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]