Hello Kargath!

85 Undead Mage
I'm Archetype, and I've been on this server for a while. I'm in the top guild horde side, and as many of you may know, I'm the best mage on the server. Setting world records every week like they're nothing, non-legendary of course (<3 George.) My guild is obviously > all of your guilds.

-I recently got access to the beta so if anyone has questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

I like your attention... I'm on a horse.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Burritos are food

You smell funny
Reply Quote
96 Orc Warrior
I'm Archetype, and I've been on this server for a while. I'm in the top guild horde side, and as many of you may know, I'm the best mage on the server. Setting world records every week like they're nothing, non-legendary of course (<3 George.) My guild is obviously > all of your guilds.

-I recently got access to the beta so if anyone has questions feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

I like your attention... I'm on a horse.

haha!

I do hold every non-legendary world record on every boss, but it's a shame that when I complete my Smourne I won't get enough time to set every legendary record. I can say this because I am the best.
Reply Quote
96 Orc Warrior
Sigh! I guess never mind on that last part. Apparently warrior damage is being nerfed 17% tomorrow before I can complete my Smourne. I was really looking forward to doing 25k on Saurfang and 40k on Blood Queen. Blizz should have waited until the 7th to nerf us. Warriors are already OP in PvP as well, so it would have been fun to @!*# face with this weapon before the nerf went in.

QQ
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Sigh! I guess never mind on that last part. Apparently warrior damage is being nerfed 17% tomorrow before I can complete my Smourne. I was really looking forward to doing 25k on Saurfang and 40k on Blood Queen. Blizz should have waited until the 7th to nerf us. Warriors are already OP in PvP as well, so it would have been fun to @!*# face with this weapon before the nerf went in.

QQ

It's ok George, you're only months behind.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
How much for lessons?

Because I like your name, they are free. <3
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Who's Boxxy? ;)
Reply Quote
96 Orc Warrior

QQ

It's ok George, you're only months behind.

Better late than never! But seriously, this really sucks. I at least wanted 1-2 weeks of being an overpowered class using an overpowered weapon. With the major nerf to warriors, I'll be doing less DPS with a legendary than I did before using crappy 1H weapons.

Now it might take 2-3 GCD's to kill someone in PvP.

:/
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
best rogue on the server > all, thus, me > all of you second rate people
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin

QQ

I thought the damage nerfs only applied to levels 1-79 abilities?

I'll see if I can dig up the blue post...
Reply Quote
96 Orc Warrior
You actually might be right Ashrial, I remember that. I hope that's what that is!

But I remember more nerfs for hunters though so I'm not sure if that's the same one.
Edited by George on 11/22/2010 1:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
They did that nerf a while ago I thought? I dunno. Either way this nerf is only for 'base damage' so it isn't too terrible either way you look at it.
Reply Quote
96 Orc Warrior
They did that nerf a while ago I thought? I dunno. Either way this nerf is only for 'base damage' so it isn't too terrible either way you look at it.

They did that nerf awhile ago, but not on live. I just remember more nerfs though which is why I thought this might be something different. Either way it scared me this morning.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage

* Cleave damage has been reduced by approximately 17%.

GEORGE! How will you set world records, non legendary or not, with that nerf to cleave?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]