Vanilla Aggramar

79 Human Death Knight
11/22/2010 9:39 PMPosted by Raìntrees
Teramoon?!

that is spelt wrong and it bothers me

"Terrablemoon"
Reply Quote
79 Human Death Knight
Also Sammo+Riaz+Lightpower dominating honor groups alliance side, Prophet+Prophecy, and don't forget our favorite retard melee GM hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/10/2010 10:30 PMPosted by Broseidon
don't forget our favorite retard melee GM hunter.

Windrush!

Pretty bang-on recap - good times.
Reply Quote
80 Human Rogue
Stratos? The pally from DH decked in full t0 standing on the IF bridge selling enchants.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Fae Victus had Nef down way before the Naxx patch and Foed had them down before we did. So, your memory doesn't serve you correctly. FV was 4 or 5 bosses into AQ40 before the naxx patch came out.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Sam and LP were as good as it gets on Alliance PvP. There were more 'good' players than Alliance got credit for, but a lot of them you could tell were just good not great, extremely enhanced by gear (Windrush for example) but those two were excellent due to technical skill, smart play, and gear.

Riaz was a beast to bring down, but it's hard to judge how good he was technically, because he was usually supported so well by LP and Sam.

If I'm being totally honest with myself, I think Lightpower was probably the best PvPer in the entire realm, and I played with or against just about everyone from PuGs and guilds on Alliance and Horde. Yes he was fairly enhanced with gear and a pretty OP class at the time, but he could still evade and survive entire parties of skilled PvPers gunning for him.

Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
12/10/2010 10:30 PMPosted by Broseidon
Also Sammo+Riaz+Lightpower dominating honor groups alliance side, Prophet+Prophecy, and don't forget our favorite retard melee GM hunter.

For you to remember all this stuff, who were you?

It's been forever since most of us have even shown face on this server.

--

Samo/Riaz are finally married, they've got a daughter now! They no longer game, last I heard from them.

Prophet is still a bastard, was causing trouble on SWG-Emu for a while.

Kainzo is playing CoD. DH is still around as a gaming community, just no longer in MMO's.

And hi, I'm prophecy. But, I hide on other characters now. ;)

P.s.

How can anyone forget Abiba/Lingling/Magicmush, Granted, 2 of them are still around!
Edited by Baited on 1/4/2011 1:59 AM PST
Reply Quote

It's been forever since most of us have even shown face on this server.

--

Samo/Riaz are finally married, they've got a daughter now! They no longer game, last I heard from them.

Prophet is still a bastard, was causing trouble on SWG-Emu for a while.

Kainzo is playing CoD. DH is still around as a gaming community, just no longer in MMO's.

And hi, I'm prophecy. But, I hide on other characters now. ;)

P.s.

How can anyone forget Abiba/Lingling/Magicmush, Granted, 2 of them are still around!

Miss you <3 Fate said you quit Wow.
Edited by Requinix on 1/4/2011 6:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
01/01/2011 4:29 PMPosted by Jones
Sam and LP were as good as it gets on Alliance PvP.

I miss running with those those groups

01/04/2011 1:59 AMPosted by Baited

<- Bane, whattup dude!
Edited by Smizzles on 1/4/2011 2:23 PM PST
Reply Quote

I did! I just came back about 2 weeks ago.(at most?)

I heard the game felt like vanilla again, so I decided to check it out.

<- Bane, whattup dude!

How's it goin! It's been a while since I've heard of you. Any more of the old Alliance rogues around?

Gawd, it's been over 5 years.
Reply Quote

I don't feel any love in your response, do you know who I am? Or you know, and that is why there is no love? ><
Reply Quote

I don't feel any love in your response, do you know who I am? Or you know, and that is why there is no love? ><

Pristos? :D

I think.. maybe. It's beeen so long. D:

I mean, I think that's Raintree's guild. He's around still no? /confused :P

It's interesting how I ran into this thread. saw it on the main wow page. x.x
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Endless TM/SS/Org/XR zergs ... before they just became annoying.

I do wish to point out that as soon as they fixed DIing of Razorgore, Alliance did fall behind horde for a few weeks in progression (as far as what was killable), you know, until they remembered how to do it legit again.

Its been too long to remember a whole lot.

Reply Quote

He posted on the first and second page of this thread as a shaman with the same name.
Edited by Dptwo on 1/6/2011 3:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Hey guys, was just bored and wanted to see the new Aggramar forums, lots of good memories here. Cool to see a few people remembering the old pvp'ers. I miss my WSG team, especially our druids who ran the flag like champs. And me of course for melting faces. I miss some of the epic games I've had against that horde guild which unfortunately I don't remember its name >.>

-LP
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Any old TDA people still around?
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Mage
I went back to look at this thread on a whim and it's so awesome to see the people I played with 4/5 years ago still around. You guys really made this game fun. If only I could find Voidim and Shing... T_T

edit: LOL I JUST FOUND THIS
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4275950993594311545#
God, I was so bad. Also: Special extra bonus video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4qQWGWXLWc
Edited by Terramooner on 1/12/2011 6:44 AM PST
Reply Quote

Pristos? :D

I think.. maybe. It's beeen so long. D:

It's interesting how I ran into this thread. saw it on the main wow page. x.x

Yea it's me, sorry for the long delay, I was banned, and by banned I mean when you don't pay they don't let you play.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]