Oh hey there.
Reply Quote
waht
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
wot
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
This thread brings back the memories. Whether good or bad I dunno lol. I miss the days of vanilla WoW.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Symun!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Oh let's see;

I remember Zanthos, Aoli, Silverglade, Kyrri and Psylance to name a few from vanilla.

I remember alot of horde drama Spirits vs Juggernaut, Spirits vs Aggramar Horde, AoC against everybody etc.

Interesting times if a bit dramatic.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Mage
01/18/2011 12:56 AMPosted by Olitz
Symun!

Hey man, what's happening. I took a long break over the last year or so and I finally decided to renew my account for a bit.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
Whats goin on in dis thread?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Nice recap.

Anyone remember the gold farming rogue alliance side? LXJ or something strange like that.
Many /tells received along the lines of "You go scholo friend?".
Reply Quote
I remember some rogue that would ninja all the chests and the blues until they were booted, that person grouped with everyone I knew.

Think the name started with P.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
01/25/2011 8:43 AMPosted by Requinix
I remember some rogue that would ninja all the chests and the blues until they were booted, that person grouped with everyone I knew.

I'm thinking Punkcore, but not sure :P
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
01/25/2011 12:48 PMPosted by Skrymir

I'm thinking Punkcore, but not sure :P

I remember hearing a lot about Punkcore being a ninja. Did I actually see Prophecy post earlier? Gah, I miss those days.
Reply Quote
He did,

he's played under various names over the last several years on Aggramar, however now he's off server.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
sup Aggramarians.

I think I was in the 2 most hated guilds on the server. DH and Blackrock PvP. (with a brief stint in OOR)

I remember some epic Warsong games back in the day, good to see a lot of you guys are still around.

Take it easy :)

-Hellspawn
Reply Quote
I didn't hate DH, my guild used to secretly trick DH into recruiting the nerd-rage hard core raiders out from under to us to lower the drama in our guild.

Gert can attest to that.
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Paladin
01/27/2011 1:31 PMPosted by Severix
sup Aggramarians.

I think I was in the 2 most hated guilds on the server. DH and Blackrock PvP. (with a brief stint in OOR)

I remember some epic Warsong games back in the day, good to see a lot of you guys are still around.

Take it easy :)

-Hellspawn

I carried you

love,
Fatsu
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
rofl

ffs stop quitting wow..again <3
Reply Quote
5 Blood Elf Paladin
Game is garbage, makes you fat
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Sheesh. Everyone is getting all maudlin in here.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
03/04/2011 7:09 PMPosted by Silentium
Sheesh. Everyone is getting all maudlin in here.

Well, well, well.

Look what the genetically-modified lynx dragged in.

You know, I thought I'd finished you off when I slipped that neutron bomb into your berliner at that little bakery off the Schweigenplatz. But I see all I really managed to do was turn you from a shambling rotting corpse into something much, much more handsome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]