Vanilla Aggramar

87 Human Paladin
/wave
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
03/06/2011 9:47 AMPosted by Fizzyl
Sheesh. Everyone is getting all maudlin in here.

Well, well, well.

Look what the genetically-modified lynx dragged in.

You know, I thought I'd finished you off when I slipped that neutron bomb into your berliner at that little bakery off the Schweigenplatz. But I see all I really managed to do was turn you from a shambling rotting corpse into something much, much more handsome.

It takes a lot of nerve to show that face around here. Even if it, too, has undergone significant en-handsome-ment. While I suffered under the effects of my dual allergies to both German pastry as well as neutron-heavy explosions, the brunt was deflected from my the!*%@utic lead helmet after that pesky toaster accident. I spent the following years in a tiny swiss clinic in the Alps recovering under the care of the prestigious surgeon Johannes von Elsberg.

It appears that you have fared rather well after I generously dressed you in a pair of Thorium overshoes and took you swimming out around the Antarctic Circumpolar Current. I see the bullet wounds have also healed over nicely, to boot. No pun intended.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well slap my bottom and call me Charlie! Silentium! It's good to see you old chap! These boards were starting to get excessively boring. Glad to see you're back, and... a Draenei no less?

Dear Lord, man, why?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Well slap my bottom and call me Charlie! Silentium! It's good to see you old chap! These boards were starting to get excessively boring. Glad to see you're back, and... a Draenei no less?

Dear Lord, man, why?

I heard chicks dig the tentacles... /shrug

BTW, when did you turn back into a dude, Mayo? Molesting men not quite as fun when you're a girl? :P

Also:
03/07/2011 3:04 PMPosted by Silentium
my the!*%@utic lead helmet

lawl @ censorship fail.
Edited by Skrymir on 3/7/2011 10:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
2 Gnome Mage
I recently found out that Shing made >Brutal Gladiator!!!< on Shadowburn. #*@@, all that hate and he actually had a bit of game in him! Granted it was in 2s, but still.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior

Dear Lord, man, why?

Mayo! You know how it goes. Fizzyl tries you to kill you. You transfer off-server and lose your name. You experiment with cross-gender raiding. You get bored away from Aggramar and come back.

I'm a changed man. And my knees are backwards now. I'm not sure where I got the tail. I offend Blizzard when I discuss my years in therapy.

I even hear you ran around as your own Mayonette for a while.

By the way - I don't know who had my name on this server, but thank you for dying. I'd still like Silence back, so if you drive a car let me know when it is convenient for me to slice your brake lines.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
03/07/2011 10:02 PMPosted by Skrymir
BTW, when did you turn back into a dude, Mayo? Molesting men not quite as fun when you're a girl? :P

Indeed, I dabbled in the game of gender-bending. It was nice while it lasted, but in my heart of hearts I simply can't play Mayo without the Fabio haircut. It's just not kosher.

It's nice to see the old crew posting on the forums again. This place has been dead for a while.

Welcome back, Silent!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Really there's no mention of raiding xroads?

other than that, that was a great recap!

Divineaxe
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
11/24/2010 12:02 PMPosted by Athryn
Only thing to add is that Kainzo hit the gong late at night, and Yukiri barely made it in time for his buggy and Scarab Lord title. Otherwise, nice recap!

That's not right. Kainzo and I were standing right beside each other when the gong was hit. The only race was who could click faster once the thing went live (which was me btw thanks to a quest auto-complete addon. Yeah i cheated.)

Been a long ass time since i hit these forums, when did they get so god awful ugly?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
03/11/2011 8:24 AMPosted by Cyndane
Been a long ass time since i hit these forums, when did they get so god awful ugly?

since you posted, badum-tish!
Edited by Praedor on 3/11/2011 11:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Good to see some of the old names popping up again! These forums could use a heavy dose of Silentium and Fizzyl banter, with a little Mayo on top. (Mayo...on top...I kill me.)

And Ayup, great to see you..hope all the "yups" are doing well. Are you on Dyup or Eyup now?!
Edited by Jadedpunk on 3/11/2011 5:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
12/01/2010 5:36 PMPosted by Olitz
Sup clowns.

Mad heads on Sargeras.

Tarnish and Finster are somewhere as well, I forget though.

Slobad plays SC2 alot.

Scor plays under a different name now(Scoradin)

Lots of others around

Tell Slobad I said whats up if you see him, hope he remembers me, My toon was Pane, and my brothers was Seasalt, I use to run with slobad back in the day, I believe he was a rogue if I remember correctly. It has been a long time, I miss PvPing with Windrush and shipley, and crazysword, and many other folks that I am no longer in contact with.

Those were truly fun times. A shout out to two guilds that use to company me, Cold Black Hand of Death, and Alliance reforged pvp. Although I lost more times than I can remember in battlegrounds it was oddly entertaining. Cheers for aggramar.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Finally canceled my account for the last time. Loved vanilla WoW. Game is just not that fun to me anymore. Going to stick with PS3 for a while. So long to all the friends I have made along the way.

/Salute Unrest/Fallout, BRPVP/BRC, OotR, TDA, EO, DH

Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
03/11/2011 11:30 AMPosted by Praedor

Hey Praedor's back from the dead - the hell did you go?

Good to see more of my ootr guildies playing again. Let's go role-play by that pagoda in Stormwind and reenact Kandar's mountain lion and bear wrestling. I was gonna set up a marriage between my dorf and Mayo back there but now she/he?'s got a hairy ass again.. weak!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
03/19/2011 2:21 AMPosted by Ruddiger

Hey Praedor's back from the dead - the hell did you go?

Good to see more of my ootr guildies playing again. Let's go role-play by that pagoda in Stormwind and reenact Kandar's mountain lion and bear wrestling. I was gonna set up a marriage between my dorf and Mayo back there but now she/he?'s got a hairy ass again.. weak!

hey bud, how's it goin? I took a well deserved break, and watching wow videos + cataclysm just lured me back in. I also see that you've changed a little, somehow you grew, but also decayed... so an improvement from the little stout bastard you used to be.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
I just started playing this game again and was lurking through the forums and thought I'd check the aggramar one to see if any of the raiding guilds were still here from vanilla. Saw this thread made me nostalgic.

Sad to see that Vlos Drathir isn't here anymore, but EO and QBG are.

Surprised no one mentioned that one NE Hunter that made it to Grand Marshal that always talked in caps. I forget his name lol. It was Wind-something I just remember calling him Windcaps.

I use to play a human warrior on this server named Daemien, use to raid with Vlos Drathir.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Nice recap. Good times on aggy!
Reply Quote
Shout outs to Apophisbin, Joshuak, Riaz, and any other of you hard hitting Alli warriors I tangled with on the road to HWL.
On the other hand, Terabeth, Steelwhine, Windrush, you can all go to hell, you were bad and I hate you =D
- Ragehoof

Edit: I forgot to mention that Lightpower and Silverpriest were both absolutely mindnumbingly terrifying, and made me piss myself as a flag holder in WSG on more than one occasion.

In other unrelated news, I'm looking for a raid guild. Oldschool Aggy ftw.
Edited by Valtair on 3/25/2011 11:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Rogue
[quote="11040513468"]Let me completely recap Vanilla Aggramar for you.

Ayup is the greatest tauren in game history. THAT ADORABLE "SONG DRAW THING!" THREAD, D'AWWW...

[/quote

Occupying XR for days at a time
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]