Ret PvP -- Divine Storm

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I know Prot is better, but I think Ret is pretty fun at the moment, and I generally think that tank specs should not do viable damage in PvP, but that's for another thread.

Divine Storm...even with the changes, I feel like I'm going to leave it off my bars for PvP. Am I overlooking something?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No, AoE ability is an AoE ability. Just because we have it doesn't mean it must get used.

All the QQ is kinda like...Hunters complaining Volley isn't in their rotation (if they still had it).

And as far as prot goes, it's nerfed to where it's not an unstoppable killing machine anymore, they lost the block value, healing spam ability, and some damage.

Don't just leave it off ur bars, just don't spec into it.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'm binding it for shift + (since my crusader strike is bound to 1 key), for those cases that we need to AoE instead of single target.

I had every skill bound to something in my keyboard,if the need arises.And trust me,it arises,even if very very eventually (those eventuals might save you some arena ratings :P)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]