Bug fixes for classes in 4.0.3a

85 Blood Elf Paladin
Death Knight
*Frost Fever critical strikes now apply the correct amount of bonus damage.

Druid
*Blood in the Water now refreshes Rip to the correct value.
*Flight Form now properly appears in the trainer window before Expert Riding is learned.

Hunter
*The Core Hound pet ability Ancient Hysteria now places its own unique debuff on affected players that has the same effect as Sated and Exhaustion.
*Certain pets should no longer forget how to Dash.

Mage
*Improved Polymorph now correctly shares diminishing returns with controlled stuns.

Priest
*Dark Archangel now correctly increases the damage done of certain abilities by 4%.

Rogue
*Bandit's Guile now applies more consistently to all of the abilities it's supposed to modify.
*Player guardians and temporary pets now stop attacking when a rogue uses Vanish, but city guards will not.

Warlock
*Drain Life: The Soulburn version of this was charging 17% of base mana instead of 12% like the normal version. This has been corrected.

Warrior
*Taste for Blood should once again proc on every other tick of Rend.

No Hand of Light bug fix? 8/10 classes got bug fixes. No fix for Paladins.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I believe that this is an intended change. They are trying to minimize TV strings from getting a HoL proc when you have 3 HoPo and can string two together.

It just cuts back PvP burst a bit, and might sort a few threat issues. But TBH it is kind of tedious to deal with.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I believe that this is an intended change. They are trying to minimize TV strings from getting a HoL proc when you have 3 HoPo and can string two together.

It just cuts back PvP burst a bit, and might sort a few threat issues. But TBH it is kind of tedious to deal with.

Biggest problem I have with this is Zealotry would be unusable with Hand of Light because it consumes the Hand of Light proc and can only be used when you have 3 Physical Holy Power. Would essentially mean that its a dps lose to use it with Hand of Light up. Very badly designed.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

Biggest problem I have with this is Zealotry would be unusable with Hand of Light because it consumes the Hand of Light proc and can only be used when you have 3 Physical Holy Power. Would essentially mean that its a dps lose to use it with Hand of Light up. Very badly designed.

That should not be a problem. HoL should not be using any HoPo charges it just needs you to have one banked to use it, so if it procs under zealotry you just hit CS, go to 3 HoPo, hit TV for HoL which doesn't use any HoPo and then hit TV for having 3 HoPo. (I think that TV burns the HoL timer before it uses 3 HoPo).

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]