(H) Sindorei Syndicate (Level 25 Causal)

90 Blood Elf Hunter
I think Wargall is mad because he got booted from the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You're still doing it
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Wow. This thread is pretty fail. I feel stupid for reading it. As much as Wargall annoys me I am pretty sure he was never in this guild. He has far better taste than to deal with attention wh@$%, and girls with fake pictures.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Wow. This thread is pretty awesome with cool peeps like yourselves trolling on it. I am most pleased.

I am no problem with being called an attention %#%!# because I am always promoting the guild like a good guild master should.

All our girls are real unlike you Miss Death.

I do hope I hear from you both again.

I have been enjoying these little posts.

Love

Lord Deviious

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
The guild xp is already pouring in!!!
Reply Quote
28 Blood Elf Priest
Lots of love for this guild right here!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Lulu you rock girl! Much love for you too baby! Stay sexy!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I like it. I have no idea what it is that you guys actually do, but whatever it is; keep rocking!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm not in-game a ton, and don't spend much time chatting (entirely my fault), but I've not once seen a fight, spat or flame through guild chat. Frankly, I've been around for a little while and that's pretty rare in this game. So, (to the guild) forgive me for my anti-social ways, but, (to the public) folks in this guild really enjoy the game and what it is meant to be, entertainment! People even take the time to stop and congrat you, even on the less daunting achievements! It truly makes playing that much more enjoyable!

Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
holy shiiet, guild lvl 2""! nowayz
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Slyzar you rock buddy for posting here!

I shall have to promote you!

Yes say hi and tell a dirty joke or two!

I dont like fighting in guild chat and I stop it. Guild Champions have the power to demote peeps in order to keep the peace too, fyi.

See ya in the guild chat!

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Yes way! We is level 3!
Reply Quote
35 Goblin Shaman
This guild rocks my world!!
Reply Quote
35 Goblin Shaman
We are almost level 4! Yay! Lots of Goblins in the Guild!
Reply Quote
83 Blood Elf Paladin
The Feast of Winter Veil begins today! While enjoying a freshly nutmegged cup of nogg, and crunching on a crumbly cookie or two, be sure to visit Greatfather Winter in Orgrimmar. While there you'll find a few treats, but also surely a few tasks to take on as well. If you see mistletoe around town be sure to blow a kiss to any revelers who happen to be standing below, keep a lookout for snow mounds in Alterac Valley, and try out one of the Winter Wondervolt Machines outside most major cities. Most of all, enjoy the festivities!
Reply Quote
10 Worgen Druid
I am Worgen! Spy for the Sindorei Syndicate!
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Warlock
Slyzar rules! Truely heartfelt statement!
Reply Quote
69 Blood Elf Death Knight
We are guild level 5!! awesome sauce! extra +5% loot to the guild bank!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Woot Woot! level 5 it is :D, and with that, it's bedtime lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Zabuza you posted on the guild site and the guild forum thread so promotions for you.

The higher the guild rank = more guild bank access and higher daily limit on armor repairs!

You are the awesome sauce on the win boobies!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]