(H) Sindorei Syndicate (Level 25 Causal)

35 Goblin Shaman
tuesday bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I can't wait for patch 4.1

I want the new guild tabards which can make ya guild rep!
Reply Quote
2 Orc Warrior
awesome guild to level in tons of fun
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Not only are we awesome to level in...we are awesome at everything. Come and form your own pvp and raid teams! We can do it all!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Your guild has a MySpace.... that is all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
No we dont' use the myspace site anymore. We use http://yhoo.it/sinsynguild a yahoo adult group site!
Reply Quote
GLORY TO THE GUILD!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm too sexy for org
Reply Quote
49 Night Elf Druid
TGS
Edited by Sïndrâk on 9/13/2011 7:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Well we started out as a social guild but we do put together raid and pvp teams but nothing regular. I do pvp all the time. Our guild is lots of crazy fun. Just check out our looney guild site and see. http://yhoo.it/sinsynguild

And why am I talking to you dirty ally?! Get out of my thread! :)
Reply Quote
damn that ally is uuugglly
Reply Quote
35 Goblin Shaman
We is almost is level 25!!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
This thread reminds me, I need to level my Warlock....you guys were lots of fun and welcoming when I made my Horde toon last year.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Who are you in the guild Mudman... so I can slap you for having an Ally alt.. lol just playing... not really...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Missmud. I started a Warlock like a year ago when they were OP in PvP to gank my ally guildies and caught a ninja invite from your guild in the Belf start zone. My account was hacked and Blizz never restored my Horde gear so I stopped playing that toon. When I logged back on the lock, you let me get some gear from the gbank so I could start questing again. Then, Cata shipped and my main got precedence as well as my ally alts. Some day though, I will return to my warlock.
Reply Quote
Hello!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Very interesting story mudman... i hope i dont' gank you by accident sometime ;)
Reply Quote
Its noble garden time!
Reply Quote
56 Blood Elf Warlock
I love Noble Garden... It is sexy!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I try to avoid killing people from Sindorei Syndicate..but last week in TB I ran into a priest and paladin that were taking quest items I needed so I killed them for theirs. I felt kind of bad about it, but I finished my dailies in record time, thanks guys!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]