Pls put an Alliance-type mount in a 5 man...

1 Undead Mage
Since the Alliance have had access to the Deathcharger, Kael's white mount and until tomorrow, the ZG raptor, I think it would be fair if there was a cat/mechanostrider/elephant mount that drops in the new dungeons.

The Horde only had the ZG cat as the obtainable Alliance type mount and since they're taking that out, could we please get something farmable as well?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I would mention the brewfest, but alliance also gets the kodo.

I would love the mechanostriderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Reply Quote
80 Troll Warrior
Since the Alliance have had access to the Deathcharger, Kael's white mount and until tomorrow, the ZG raptor, I think it would be fair if there was a cat/mechanostrider/elephant mount that drops in the new dungeons.

The Horde only had the ZG cat as the obtainable Alliance type mount and since they're taking that out, could we please get something farmable as well?

I do wish that at some point all mounts of each others factions would be attainable obviously thought difficult means such as heroic instances or long grinds.
Reply Quote
87 Orc Hunter
And you guys have 2 Hippogryph's that are purchasable, not to mention the Horde DK's can also ride Skeletal Gryphons.
Not only is that a class mount available to both factions it is also a unique skin with no Alliance analogue.
You could site the gryphon but they are clearly not the same.
Reply Quote
99 Tauren Shaman
also; no one gets bats. What's up with that?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
And you guys have 2 Hippogryph's that are purchasable, not to mention the Horde DK's can also ride Skeletal Gryphons.

I don't think Hippogryph's qualify since the original Hippogryph was available to both factions other than that it was just an alliance Taxi. To invalidate that further Horde doesn't have access at all to their secondary Taxi mount, the Bat Taxi.
Edited by Yablonski on 11/22/2010 4:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
As a member of the Alliance; I support this.

I would like to see a Heroic Gnomeregan where Thermaplug drops a mechanostrider for all of our Horde friends. But mostly, I wanna see a Taruen riding a mecachicken.
Reply Quote
also; no one gets bats. What's up with that?

troll druid flight form is a bat.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
No your not getting our elekks!!!
Reply Quote
Why would you want a stupid elephant?
Reply Quote
11 Tauren Hunter
To list:
Alliance mounts available to Horde:

Horse - Argent Warhorse
Cat - Zulian Tiger
Mechanostrider - None
Ram - Brewfest Ram
Elekk - None

Horde mounts available to Alliance:

Wolf - None, if I'm not mistaken
Raptor - Razzashi Raptor
Kodo - Brewfest Kodo
Skeletal Horse - Rivendare's Deathcharger
Hawkstrider - White Hawkstrider

So 3/5(soon to be 2/6) of the Alliance mount styles are available to Horde players,
while 4/5(soon to be 3/6, or maybe 4/6 if a neutral Trike is added) of the Horde mount styles are available to Alliance.
Reply Quote
The Argent Warhorse isn't available anymore I thought. Which changes the count to 2/5 and soon 2/6
Edited by Ouskalé on 11/22/2010 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]