EfE worth it?

60 Human Paladin
I figured it would be pretty good, but after some practical runs it seems an internal cooldown prevents it from doing much of anything, especially when it will proc off spells like molten armor.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I figured it would be pretty good, but after some practical runs it seems an internal cooldown prevents it from doing much of anything, especially when it will proc off spells like molten armor.

For Ret putting 1 point in it is fine. For Prot it's not really worth it.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, the alternative for prot is 30 yard range judgements or a holy talent that's getting a big nerf tomorrow. We have AS, HoR, and Exorcism for initial pulls; or AS, HoR, and RD for adds in a fight.

I've picked EfE for both of my paladin's prot specs.
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
Speaking strictly pvp ret of course...
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
Well, the alternative for prot is 30 yard range judgements or a holy talent that's getting a big nerf tomorrow. We have AS, HoR, and Exorcism for initial pulls; or AS, HoR, and RD for adds in a fight.

I've picked EfE for both of my paladin's prot specs.
30 yards on Judgment is a better choice. Crusader as well, and Judgements of the Pure and Arbiter of the Light work well to.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Why you would pvp as ret...

Because its fun! And if i did it in TBC ill be doing it in cata...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]