The Tribute Run for Cairne Bloodhoof!

85 Tauren Druid
One of our beloved heroes of Azeroth Cairne Bloodhoof chieftain of the Bloodhoof Tauren, and leader of Thunder Bluff will be leaving us soon.

This Thread is a tribute to him and his impact upon both the Alliance and the Horde.

Tonight at 9pm (EST) Server on the United States Server of Bloodhoof I will requesting anyone and everyone possible to create a Tauren in order to visit Cairne Bloodhoof one last time as a tribute to the chieftain.

Thank you and I apologies for making a second thread for it can be confusing to some.

Shaman named Tributer will be waiting at the starting location around 9pm until 9:10pm. From there all those joining this event will run back the path until we have reached Cairne himself for a Screenshot of Everyone with Cairne.

I hope to see you all there, and will be spreading this along the normal channels.

Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
So much spam.

But so much fun.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Was awesome, :D the beef-fall was hillarious.
Reply Quote
Awww I missed this!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Thanks to everyone that did come to join in the tribute. Even with the continued spam and the final Tauren death drop from Thunder Bluff, fun was had.

Enjoy exploring 'New' Azeroth with the upcoming Shattering. See you on the other side!
Reply Quote
What? No screenshots? No youtube vid?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
theres a few youtube vids and a bunch of screenshots linked in the MMO Champion thread about this. check there if ur interested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]