Fun times in Stormwind

80 Tauren Paladin
Osslivion was here...

<- wish he had money he didn't want to not waste on a name change.

SOMEBODY GIMME MONEY!

<3

PS
Still the manliest avatar around
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
I never said you did change your name, Cayreth. Don't take everything as a personal volley of attack! I'm speaking in a more broad sense, we both know there are alot of people who do this.

<plucks Zeromus'ses Fa-See-Sho-Tector 2000 out of his hands, looks at it, turns it right side up and hands it back>

there ya go, Sugarbuns.

(Cayreth occasionally forgets he's not a Sub rogue)
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I never said you did change your name, Cayreth. Don't take everything as a personal volley of attack! I'm speaking in a more broad sense, we both know there are alot of people who do this.

-Zeromus

You post was directed at the generic "People". By replying to it, I am assuming the role of your audience, thus jokingly referring to myself as a "prick".

( You know, jokes work a lot better if I don't have to explain them. :-/ )

EDIT: I like F@ger's response better, but I'm afraid that, too, might have gone over Zero's head. :P
Edited by Cayreth on 11/21/2010 11:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
10 Undead Warrior
thus jokingly referring to myself as a "prick".

dude, pricks are srs bznss. think about how many wars get started because they get snubbed, or lost and end up in the wrong people's wives, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Undead warrior. :O

Did you finally drink yourself into a stupor?

I didn't think that was possible.

Reply Quote
10 Undead Warrior
atkins diet.

(that and this toon dates back to 2005. >.>)
Reply Quote
10 Undead Warrior
I think Xelas is our biggest fan.

is that supposed to be some kind of fat joke? >:(
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Ha!

Edited by Wusah on 11/21/2010 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

No.

-Wusah
Reply Quote
10 Undead Warrior

No.

"3"?

Rofl, wtf man.

yeah, i don't know either. =\
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
3 times the no? Or a fat finger.

-Wusah
Reply Quote
10 Undead Warrior
Or a fat finger.

heyyyy...

>_O
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Warrior
I mostly seem to miss these big fights. I get the ones where I repeatedly smash my head 2v5 against you. Good times in Halaa but damn, by the time I finally mustered up some help you guys went to bed.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I mostly seem to miss these big fights. I get the ones where I repeatedly smash my head 2v5 against you. Good times in Halaa but damn, by the time I finally mustered up some help you guys went to bed.

Actually Nate I prefer the smaller skirmishes and not the large scale battles. Large scale fights end up turning into an AV lag fest and you don't really get to show off any skill in battles that large. They usually come down to who has more healers and one side eventually gets worn down.

But yeah I saw there were three of you although Kytai did not always seem to be helping you much. We had 4 and that pally was not really with us. As much as I was impressed by your relentless effort to keep getting back up we got bored fighting you with more than what you had and nothing looked like it was changing.

I did laugh a bunch when I noticed you really did not want to take a death on the floating islands. If it were not for a cleaver shadow step I would have fell off my self a few times. Even though it was not our intention to fight you that way or even find you at all for that matter we had a great time so I am glad we did.

I tip my hat to you sir!

-Wusah
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
But yeah I saw there were three of you although Kytai did not always seem to be helping you much.

While I genuinely appreciate your efforts to be more congenial in these new forums, this could possibly be a side-effect of some of yours (Wusah) and my more spectacular forum fights on the old boards.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest

But yeah I saw there were three of you although Kytai did not always seem to be helping you much.

She doesn't have a PvP spec right now and she wasn't having fun, so she left.

It was just Nat and I:
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w59/Sylaurn/WoWScrnShot_112210_013316.jpg

As a slight off-topic, can you ask your priest how he likes a non-Archangel disc spec for PvP, whether he's tried an Archangel-based spec and if so, what is his opinion on how the two compare?

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]