So ummm.....

85 Tauren Paladin
Whats the earliest possible date for me to never have to be a Blood Elf again? (Ability to race change to Tauren).
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
december 7'th, hopefully on launch day.
Reply Quote
89 Draenei Paladin
The Shattering Patch, which could be next Tuesday or the week after. No idea yet. I am hoping for next Tuesday, cause I am certainly sick of this invasion.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Paladin
Why would you not want to be a Blood Elf!! I am going to be one in Cataclysm no doubt! I would do it now but I rather not get grieved while trying to level to 85.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Death Knight
new race combos hit on next patch...not sure if they're going to allow racial changes at that time however. I thought i remembered a blue post indicating it would be available on the 7th, not sure though...I'll see if I can find it.

And my pally is staying BE, and I'm rolling another as warrior next patch. how can you not!

"...I'm...too sexy for my shirt...to sexy for my shirt...so sexy it hurts.." (Belf dancing in background in pink tights and flamingo feathers)

Edit: here's the closest blue post I could find on it.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=26726037173&sid=1&pageNo=2#25

nothing else was said about race change options, but I assume that since worgen/goblin will be available from ground zero with cat, older races should be available with pre-patch? makes sense to me. Especially since you consider that for those not buying cat, the pre-patch is the last patch they get. barring hotfixes, etc.
Edited by Giglz on 11/20/2010 4:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
The only race I hate more than the BE are the Worgen.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why would you not want to be blood elf? Um, because both male and female belfs are for 12 year old pubesent boys, male; for their EPICNESS OMG SO COOL and female...... thats obvious. Blood elves almost destroyed the Horde with the amount of puny Alliance children who race changed, thank god we recovered

It's just a video game. Deep breaths. Breath in... breath out... it's gonna be ok.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
The Shattering Patch, which could be next Tuesday or the week after. No idea yet. I am hoping for next Tuesday, cause I am certainly sick of this invasion.

I know we'll be able to make NEW tauren paladins in 4.0.3a.

Are we sure a paladin can do a RACE CHANGE to Tauren in 4.0.3a?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
On the PTR I was able to swap around to a Tauren on my Paladin.

I don't think there's a concrete answer you're looking for, but I'd plan on yes, and worse case being you wait until the 7th.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]