Titan's Grip

85 Orc Warrior
Hi all,

I was looking to getting Titan's Grip, in my Talent point it said it will become active at 30 points but it didnt??

When does Titans Grip for a Orc Warrior become active?? I read at the Forums it will NOT become active till 50 Talent points?? is this true..

Lugaidos
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
Once you talent for it it should become active.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Unless I'm missing something obvious in your question... it should become active when you put a point in it. You get it as soon as you can place a point there.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
that is the Thing I have 30 points now I can NOT add a point to it?? How many points does it take to get this Activated ?

So what you are saying I need 30 points and be Lvl 69??
Edited by Lugaidos on 11/19/2010 10:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
assuming that your avatar is your warrior, you need 3 more lvls. lvl 69 is when you get your end tier talent now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
You need 30 points to gain the ability to put a point into TG.

When you get your next talent point, you should be able to put a point into TG.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
OK i am getting 2 different answers???

I am a Orc Warrior lvl 67 with 30 Talent points. I was NOT able to add a point to TG..

I will get more point at lvl 69 I guess I will have to wait till then. Going to crunch two lvls out this weekend..
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
You need to be 69 to get the 31st talent point, which you can then spend in Titan's Grip. They're saying you need to spend at least 30 points before that in Fury to unlock Titan's Grip.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
OK i am getting 2 different answers???

I am a Orc Warrior lvl 67 with 30 Talent points. I was NOT able to add a point to TG..

I will get more point at lvl 69 I guess I will have to wait till then. Going to crunch two lvls out this weekend..

You haven't gotten two different answers.

The final talent in every talent tree requires a minimum of 30 talent points invested into that tree before it will become unlocked, thus allowing you to put a point into it as soon as you get an additional talent point.

I.E., you've put 30 points into Fury. You have unlocked Titan's Grip, but because you don't have another talent point until level 69, you can't pick it up just yet.
Reply Quote
You will not be able to put a point in it until level 69...or your 31st recieved point. You have to have 30 prior points in fury BEFORE you can even place the point in Titan's grip
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Just like you have to wear a shirt and shoes in order to be eligible to spend one dollar to buy a Double Cheeseburger at McDonalds, you have to have 30 points in Fury in order to be eligible to spend 1 more talent point to purchase Titan's Grip.

It works like every single other talent you have. You don't get to use it until you put a point into it and purchase it.
Edited by Primacy on 11/20/2010 3:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Just like you have to wear a shirt and shoes in order to be eligible to spend one dollar to buy a Double Cheeseburger at McDonalds

Not if you go through the drive-thru.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Also:
Blood Craze BAD
Die By The Sword BAD
Bloodsurge BAD
Flurry GOOD
Enrage GOOD
Meat Cleaver GOOD

Ditch the SP/Int gear and Agility and Stam/Spirit/Didge gear. Stack Str.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
It OPENS up at 30 talent points, but you need a 31st talent to actually put a point into it. The end skill of each talent tree it available to use at level 69 if you spec correctly. As far as i know AGI does nothing for warriors anymore cept crit.

The stuff you are reading about the 50 talent points was pre 4.0 where we had 71 (I think) talent points to spend (1 at level 10, and every level after it)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
You need 31 points in TOTAL to get titan's grip.

the first 30 points open up titan's grip. The 31st talent point goes into titan grip.

The earliest you can get titan's grip is at level 69.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Talent trees are hard.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Also:
Blood Craze BAD
Die By The Sword BAD
Bloodsurge BAD
Flurry GOOD
Enrage GOOD
Meat Cleaver GOOD

Ditch the SP/Int gear and Agility and Stam/Spirit/Didge gear. Stack Str.

How does my gear and such look now??
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Warrior
Blood Craze is very good and gives me a lot of self healing throughout a raid. Is it the best thing ever, no?

But of the three talents you mentioned that were "BAD" you HAVE to invest in one of them to finish getting down the tree. No Die By the Sword, no Bloodsurge, no Blood Craze = No Titan's Grip.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior

Bloodsurge BAD

In its current state, Slam is severely gimped and not worth the point investment. However, come Cata, you'll want to pick up Bloodsurge again.

Blood Craze is very good and gives me a lot of self healing throughout a raid. Is it the best thing ever, no?

Blood Craze is getting nerfed next patch.

It can be a good survival talent, sure, but it's basically optional for PVE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]