[H] Eclipse (10) - Recruiting

85 Blood Elf Rogue
Beep!
Beeeeep Beeeeeep!
BBeePP BeeeeeEEE!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Got room for a hunter with an odd sense of humour?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
How odd?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Odd enough to be compared with Dylan Moran. Apparently.

But more seriously, would like to be in a decently active guild, and the members I've had anything to do with seemed nice, so thought I'd give it a go.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
02/15/2011 4:41 PMPosted by Deadaccurate
Odd enough to be compared with Dylan Moran. Apparently.

That's interesting. People at work have told me I run my store like Bernard Black runs his shop.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Anyways, whisper me in game, if you want.

Should be interesting, at the very least.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Hm, actually, nvm, found a decent guild.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warlock
My Shaman was stolen from me. Oh, well. I guess I'll just ling rush.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
How fortuitous! Usually, I must leave my lair in order to bump!
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
On Timezones...
So these days we're discovering that we have players from a huge number of timezones stretching from Thailand (GMT+7) to Canada (GMT-8) and everything in between. That's seven timezones!

To that end, we're hoping to keep recruiting across multiple timezones in order to have players online all day, and hopefully two sets of raid times (one for Asia/Australia, one for North America). So if you're a North American Horde player sitting here on Aman'Thul for whatever reason then check us out.

In other news...
We continue our steady progression, and last week make quick work of the Conclave in Throne of the Four Winds. After a lot of dancing around on Al'Akir, we're confident that he'll be biting the dust soon. Raiding is fun!

Oh did I mention...
We don't use vent. We've never used vent. I can't tell if this is a selling point for our guild (silence is golden, and no vent forces players to actually learn the encounters) or a reason for you to join someone else (do you really enjoy listening to whiney voices and background TV while you raid?). But it's part of who Eclipse is. Doesn't that sound appealing?

- Moss
Edited by Moss on 3/1/2011 8:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Join Eclipse today and receive a *free set of steak knives!

Also BUMP!

* There are no steak knives :(
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
03/06/2011 6:57 PMPosted by Neeka

Oh, aren't there? Are you SURE?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman

Oh, aren't there? Are you SURE?

Maybe there are some free steak knives, maybe there are none. But people will never know unless they apply!
Edited by Neeka on 3/6/2011 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Tell them there will be punch and pie.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
03/07/2011 10:19 PMPosted by Liance
Tell them there will be punch and pie.

I'm Neeka and I approve this message.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
Due to RL, a pair of our tanks are taking an extended leave of absence. So if you're a competent and dedicated tank, we'd love to hear from you. DPS or heals with tank off-spec are also more than welcome, with the understanding that you'll often be called upon to be a meat shield.

- Moss
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Maybe you should bribe me to start caring about my Warrior again HMM
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Druid
03/15/2011 7:22 PMPosted by Liance

Ok fine, you can have the last set of steak knives. I was saving those for someone special!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
03/15/2011 9:39 PMPosted by Moss

Ok fine, you can have the last set of steak knives. I was saving those for someone special!

You should probably save those for new recruits, given that joining Eclipse now entitles you to one free steak.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Type:
1 - if you don't know the fight, didn't bother to read it up during the break, and wish to inconvenience me by having me tell you the same story about it week after week.
2- if you know everything about the fight, cos you watched some silly vid, heard from a friend, or read up mildly on some boss strat etc and insists on being a back seat driver, even though we don't have the 97897123 hunters the folks had in the video.
3- if you really 'love' raiding, but don't 'love' learning and improving to be better so you're not a burden to everyone else who is trying.
4- If you get cut by the grass outside your home and faint, cos you're so emo.
5- If you have no alts, as ALL of them are mains and need lewts!

do i get my steak knives?
Edited by Qis on 3/17/2011 8:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]