Wyrmrest Accord IC Twitter Project!

11 Gnome Warlock
@HyporiHexwrench
85 Human Warlock
@Seranthe
90 Blood Elf Mage
Updating the twitter thing finally: @NotReallyFelix

Aenstrian used to be @JustCallMeFelix but IC events changed this.

Also, @Segsworth for infrequent space goat shenanigans.
34 Blood Elf Rogue
@AelyraSunsinger

This is also my first post in the Wyrmrest forum and I have to say that the forum sold me about 75% of the way on the realm. I was looking for one with RP and good people to play with (I've been Alliance on Shadow Council since October) and I tried out a couple RP realms. All I can say is that Wyrmrest blew me away. I've been absolutely thrilled with everything so far and I wanted to extend quick "thank you" to the community. You're amazing. I look forward to getting to know everyone better.

Off to read your journals . . .
100 Worgen Death Knight
@DeadWorgen

What the sod is the deal with these books?
85 Human Paladin
A good 50% of them are dead accounts, and you're absolutely right about being smart about who you chose to follow. Some of these folks aren't the brightest crayons in the box, that's for certain.
23 Human Hunter
@cfp_hunter
90 Worgen Priest
Just getting into this..

@SegoRyder
40 Undead Hunter
Just got in on this myself!

@A_Ghoulbane
85 Goblin Hunter
Kal convinced me to take one of the books... Well, here we go.

@IzzeiBoltbarrel
90 Undead Rogue
@Cirystar

(I'm also Segolily)
25 Gnome Mage
Ya know, I never did get around to keeping up the "list". I may have dozed off for a bit. But hang the sense of it! It's far too late now.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i was thinking of an idea like this except with facebook instead of twitter but i like this to im gonna make one and add it
90 Blood Elf Paladin
06/06/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Drkcarebear
i was thinking of an idea like this except with facebook instead of twitter but i like this to im gonna make one and add it

https://twitter.com/#!/PriestessTopla
85 Blood Elf Mage
I cannot remember if I added my twitter to this list but here, better late than never! @Arcane_Beauty
85 Night Elf Druid
Just heard about this via tumblr and of course, had to get my kids involved. For now, you can find Leaf here at : https://twitter.com/#!/Leafwisperer / @Leafwisperer
Edited by Leafwisper on 6/14/2012 9:21 AM PDT
100 Blood Elf Priest
Newly joined this project! @_Lilitharien
66 Night Elf Rogue
@night_lotus
75 Blood Elf Rogue
Sounds interesting! I think I'll have go.

@SeryouSinblood
92 Night Elf Druid
@AStormherald - Adeilis

@gloriousflare - Ferrana, whose twitter is listed as belonging to F.V.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]