Wyrmrest Accord IC Twitter Project!

100 Worgen Priest
@MageroyalSoc

Our Society spokesperson will be announcing when our newsletters are available, as well as offering medical/scientific tips and advice.
@RulyonMcFarlane

I plan on adding more, my few main toons, and I will update when I do.
Just added an account myself, had to figure out "the twitter" in the process. How does one get involved here, in the twitter-RP?

@LordShollos

I've "Followed" some of you... if I get more comfortable I might be able to eventually drop the quotes.
100 Worgen Priest
02/18/2013 02:21 PMPosted by Schattenkind
Just added an account myself, had to figure out "the twitter" in the process. How does one get involved here, in the twitter-RP?

Hey there! Conversations change day by day (and night by night), but I've found the easiest thing to do is simply say "Good morning/afternoon everyone." You should get some responses and hopefully some kind of conversation started!
90 Tauren Paladin
@Thamriyell
89 Night Elf Priest
@Midicaeran is the one I just made for my main. I used to do an IC Twitter for a character I had some time ago, but since there was no one following or for me to follow, I quit doing it. I just found this thread, and I'm pretty excited about it.

I'll be making probably two other accounts later on for my other major roleplay characters.
93 Night Elf Druid
@LurissaWindsong

I hope this is still being used.
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Whee, very excited about this!

@Lyriesse
@HWChastise

(The second is an IC twitter for my "real" main who was originally on Shadow Council, but was moved to Kil'jaden to raid with some RL friends. I've toyed with moving her to WrA, but don't have the funds.)
49 Human Hunter
@Shyneia

I hope this is still active as well :]
Edited by Shyneia on 3/7/2013 3:10 AM PST
92 Gnome Priest
@SadiyyahAsaad

Finally got one! This will let my customers know when I'm in town or not for buying/selling/trading!

Happy Tweeting, WrA!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll give it a shot. ^^

@MalricSunstrike
90 Draenei Paladin
Threw my name in the hat @CrusaderAhyur
90 Night Elf Hunter
I've never used Twitter, but this looks fun. @EliaBladeleaf at your service.
90 Undead Priest
@ArystilaVanGrav
90 Pandaren Monk
@whistlebrew

Hope this isn't necro-bumping the thread too much.
90 Human Hunter
@LylaneStVincent I added most of the ones I could find that were fairly new...I think this is a great idea! :D
100 Blood Elf Mage
@Lethdor_geomage, for Lethdor.
98 Worgen Death Knight
This is still going? I don't know if I've already submitted mine, but it's just @Nyulotha. Hit me up!
34 Pandaren Hunter
@xunjin_zhu
I just made this more my Pandaren hunter. I look forward to taking part in this.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]