Wyrmrest Accord IC Twitter Project!

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
@SnowMoth

Is there any way to take followers off your list? While I was figuring out how to use Twitter two random "hay single guyz" people started following me. DNW.
90 Blood Elf Warlock
@SnowMoth

Is there any way to take followers off your list? While I was figuring out how to use Twitter two random "hay single guyz" people started following me. DNW.

You can block them and it will remove them from your page. I got that same thing on all mine. some sort of "haybby" bot phishing haxorz nonsense.
84 Tauren Druid
@ShadyFishmonger has been created.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
@ambassadorally

It was made as a sort of idea funding thing for me to reflect on but, since its already made, thar yah go.
100 Tauren Hunter
With the supposed time jump between last night and when the server comes up, the IC tweets should be a little ... weird.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
@Drinndelion

This is fun ^_^
78 Gnome Death Knight
With the supposed time jump between last night and when the server comes up, the IC tweets should be a little ... weird.

Weird.. or fun? :P
91 Blood Elf Mage
I'm loving this, I was a little skeptical about using twitter, but it's really entertaining, I can picture Lena carrying around the book in her pocket as she wanders about her house doing her day to day things, checking it often.
85 Blood Elf Rogue
@Ikthael
25 Gnome Mage
@SnowMoth

Yeah, it happens every time you first sign up. If you select "Report as spam" it will report them AND block them. But don't worry, their accounts usually get banned quickly, and it only seems to happen when you first sign up. I haven't had it happen since.
25 Gnome Mage
I'm loving this, I was a little skeptical about using twitter, but it's really entertaining, I can picture Lena carrying around the book in her pocket as she wanders about her house doing her day to day things, checking it often.

Yeah, I was always anti-twitter/social network for real life use. I thought Twitter was rather lame and useless. First time I ever used it was when I posted this thread. I have to admit, it's a very fun RP tool!

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ahh, thank you Valiedhiel and Fromwizzle! Much better now.
85 Human Warlock
@kara_wranet is the IC twitter account for my character "Line" Teacake.
@M_Arixan
80 Night Elf Hunter
- no longer posting -
Edited by Thanatosa on 8/5/2011 4:18 PM PDT
85 Blood Elf Priest
Alrighty, I can't get into the game right now and Rain's currently knocked out in Stormwind, but sure...why not.

@mordrainshando
80 Night Elf Hunter
-
Edited by Thanatosa on 8/5/2011 4:18 PM PDT
25 Gnome Mage
Well >.> If anyone would like to exchange follows despite the apparent rules, feel free. While my posts are all IC- I don't see how my seeing what non-rpers are saying is going to effect the project. If im the only one who sees them, what does it matter? Same thing for people following the feed. So they don't rp- doesn't mean they don't enjoy the follow.

Dunno, there are quite a few of your posts that are not IC. The ones about posting new pics to your facebook, and the frequent parenthesized comments. I mean it's not a bad thing by any means...it's just slightly different/more than this particular project that revolves around an in-game book =).
85 Draenei Shaman
@klinegreyhame
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]