@beloresworn
85 Blood Elf Rogue
@Pathstalker

Might be fun.
91 Blood Elf Mage
*jumps on passing bandwagon*

Wait for me!!!

@TadaahSawtekk

I won't be a pain but I will follow whomever follows me.
I tend to tweet alot!

This person seems to be using twitter to sell services for RL cash, not RP at all.
85 Worgen Warrior
This seems like fun >.>

@BlademasterGer
25 Gnome Mage
*jumps on passing bandwagon*

Wait for me!!!

@TadaahSawtekk

I won't be a pain but I will follow whomever follows me.
I tend to tweet alot!

This person seems to be using twitter to sell services for RL cash, not RP at all.

I'll check it out and update the list accordingly! Thanks!
88 Human Paladin
Alright .. sounds like fun ! @Baehlan
100 Tauren Paladin
@RinpocheWA

Edit: Oh also could anyone inform me on how to change my settings to where people have to request to follow me? I haven't been live for 5 minutes and I had 2 spam twitter accounts following me. I can't seem to figure it out >.<

/facepalm
Edited by Rinpoche on 12/1/2010 8:20 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
@Xynrael

Because fads are awesome!
Sounds fun.
@Briamh
Edited by Briamh on 12/3/2010 5:36 AM PST
30 Night Elf Hunter
I was always looking for an excuse to chronicle a character's thoughts. And perhaps the occasional sketch or two of her surroundings.

@Ylorra
Edited by Ylorra on 12/3/2010 10:55 AM PST
85 Tauren Shaman
@Mulgrum
Jumping on the bandwagon.
25 Gnome Mage
Ran over character max on the original post. I'll clean up some of the text so I can add the rest of the names.
90 Human Rogue
Fromwizzle, if you could please remove me from the list? I love the idea, and it started out to be a lot of fun but unfortunately the wholesale nastiness of a couple belfs on there has just gotten out of hand. It may be "IC", but it's become so hateful on there that it's ruined any enjoyment I was getting out of reading.

Sorry guys, just can't take any more of pages and pages of constant profanity and insults every time I look at the tweet feed. :(
It's definitely a lively conversation with a lot of colorful language going on there right now.... lol
25 Gnome Mage
Fromwizzle, if you could please remove me from the list? I love the idea, and it started out to be a lot of fun but unfortunately the wholesale nastiness of a couple belfs on there has just gotten out of hand. It may be "IC", but it's become so hateful on there that it's ruined any enjoyment I was getting out of reading.

Sorry guys, just can't take any more of pages and pages of constant profanity and insults every time I look at the tweet feed. :(

Well, you are by no means required to follow everybody on the list =). You can still participate and simply "unfollow" anybody you'd rather not listen to/read. You are only supposed to follow those participating, but you don't have to follow ALL of them. Feel free to pick and choose who you follow. I plan to base who I follow on my character's preferences and/or who they like/don't like.

It'd be a shame for you not to participate because 5-10 of the 60+ members aren't worth following. So come back! Follow the 5 or 10 people you really enjoy. Heck, follow even less if you want. I'll be going over the Tweets tonight and deciding who my characters would /ignore. I'm sure nobody would take it personally.

None of my characters are vile/mean/nasty. Follow Fromwizzle, PessimistPercy, and ManThatNeverWas and you'll get good clean fun. And I'm sure there are quite a bit of others worth following that keep it clean and fun. Don't miss out on the fun though! Just unfollow anyone you don't want to read and their tweets will disappear! =)
Edited by Fromwizzle on 12/3/2010 8:53 PM PST
91 Blood Elf Mage

Well, you are by no means required to follow everybody on the list =). You can still participate and simply "unfollow" anybody you'd rather not listen to/read. You are only supposed to follow those participating, but you don't have to follow ALL of them. Feel free to pick and choose who you follow. I plan to base who I follow on my character's preferences and/or who they like/don't like.

It'd be a shame for you not to participate because 5-10 of the 60+ members aren't worth following. So come back! Follow the 5 or 10 people you really enjoy. Heck, follow even less if you want. I'll be going over the Tweets tonight and deciding who my characters would /ignore. I'm sure nobody would take it personally.

None of my characters are vile/mean/nasty. Follow Fromwizzle, PessimistPercy, and ManThatNeverWas and you'll get good clean fun. And I'm sure there are quite a bit of others worth following that keep it clean and fun. Don't miss out on the fun though! Just unfollow anyone you don't want to read and their tweets will disappear! =)

What he said. I've already dropped a few, but most everyone else is a lot of fun to follow.
90 Human Rogue
I may do that then - I'd sort of thought it was required to follow everyone participating, and the great majority of people involved are a LOT of fun to read. There's really only one or two who seem determined to leave a great stinking turd in the middle of the playground.

I deactivated the account, if I do create a new one I'll post here. Trying to decide if I should recreate one for Ara, or for one of my other chars. I know I can do it for more than one char; my problem is more one of time constraint. Hehe.

I really appreciate both of your replies encouraging me!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]