Wyrmrest Accord IC Twitter Project!

73 Tauren Druid
@JoniahAgain

The tales of a now dead farmer, his return to Azeroth, and why his pet bear constantly runs away with his leg bone..
85 Orc Rogue
Twitter ID: atzitroll
85 Orc Rogue
And another one:

@ForsakenAlicia
85 Blood Elf Hunter
http://twitter.com/Sharezai

i just gotta try it lol
90 Blood Elf Mage
@KatMaandu
90 Tauren Hunter
12/04/2010 4:18 AMPosted by Araquiel
I may do that then - I'd sort of thought it was required to follow everyone participating, and the great majority of people involved are a LOT of fun to read. There's really only one or two who seem determined to leave a great stinking turd in the middle of the playground.

I deactivated the account, if I do create a new one I'll post here. Trying to decide if I should recreate one for Ara, or for one of my other chars. I know I can do it for more than one char; my problem is more one of time constraint. Hehe.

I really appreciate both of your replies encouraging me!

I had to remove the person you are referring to, as well, for the same reasons you mentioned. That said, I'm still following the rest of the group, and still having a lot of fun. :)
90 Human Rogue
Edited: I'm not going to be involved anymore with this, so I'm removing my user name so folks don't wonder why I'm not responding. Take care guys!
Edited by Araquiel on 1/17/2011 7:24 AM PST
85 Orc Rogue
And another one for a character that I haven't made in game yet. Think... Team Fortress 2 Scout, just small, green, and female.

@SlurryintheDark
15 Night Elf Rogue
@ErolWhitelock

If you don't mind reading someone's addlepated ramblings.
87 Blood Elf Paladin
Herro! Can you remove these three? I'm debating on keeping the fourth in there. Between asshats and the cliquishness of it all.. i'm kind of turned off by it.

@BloodKnightFae

@CrzyAlchemy

@Death2TheLiving
90 Human Rogue
You know what I did, on From and Mkvenner's advice was just followed the people I've enjoyed and didn't follow the ones who were being so damn nasty. You can also block them from following you so they can't see your tweets, too. It's made it a LOT more enjoyable to read and interact.
25 Gnome Mage
12/08/2010 12:19 AMPosted by Faelwen
Herro! Can you remove these three? I'm debating on keeping the fourth in there. Between asshats and the cliquishness of it all.. i'm kind of turned off by it.

@BloodKnightFae

@CrzyAlchemy

@Death2TheLiving

You know what I did, on From and Mkvenner's advice was just followed the people I've enjoyed and didn't follow the ones who were being so damn nasty. You can also block them from following you so they can't see your tweets, too. It's made it a LOT more enjoyable to read and interact.

Yeah, I'd just do that. We'd be walking a fine line if we started regulating what can and can't be tweeted, etc. I have people that I don't follow, and I'm sure others don't follow Fromwizzle's rambling and pointless blabber. There's bound to be a lot of characters we simply don't want to listen to. But unfollowing them pretty much makes them disappear.
90 Tauren Hunter
12/08/2010 7:58 AMPosted by Fromwizzle
Yeah, I'd just do that. We'd be walking a fine line if we started regulating what can and can't be tweeted, etc. I have people that I don't follow, and I'm sure others don't follow Fromwizzle's rambling and pointless blabber. There's bound to be a lot of characters we simply don't want to listen to. But unfollowing them pretty much makes them disappear.

This. Perhaps this point could be made on the first page? :)

Also ... toads.
Edited by Mkvenner on 12/8/2010 10:10 AM PST
25 Gnome Mage
I need to rewrite most of the first page, so I'll add this. Need to edit it up so I have room to include more names. I'm at the 5000 character max now.
@bintisbint
48 Night Elf Hunter
@Kahananelf
85 Goblin Warrior
thanks wizzle. great idea. I'm a twitter noob though ><

@MaxsonScrewfist
82 Troll Shaman
Sign me up-- @Jarmarrae or www.twitter.com/Jarmarrae
21 Blood Elf Priest
I've joined as well; @IlyrriaD www.twitter.com/IlyrriaD
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]