Champion of Ulduar

90 Troll Priest
Looking for some people to come stomp all over the regular mode Ulduar 10 bosses. I personally only need Mimiron, but we'll obviously do all the bosses (unless everyone already has the optional ones).

You obviously have to completely out gear the instance and have completed the entire thing at least once. If you do not know the fights, please do not bother.

Contact me here or in game via whisper or mail if you are interested, the run will be Sunday night around 8PM.

Edit:
If there is interest after the completion of the run, we can also shoot for "He Feeds on Your Tears"

Edit 2:
PS this is being turned into a FoS and the drakes are not, so if you're worried about getting your drake over this, you can still do that after 4.0.3a.
Edited by Safetybelt on 11/20/2010 10:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
80 Troll Shaman
Oz
I'm down for it.
Got my rusted way back.

Tho would be nice to get some of the other flavor achievements if everyone has that kill for champion.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Oh Cleavage, my ninja logging friend.

I was planning on doing Champion of Ulduar Sunday night as well, I got a group of people together already, maybe we can merge if we don't have too many.

Pen1s
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Imma already a Champ! 2bad4u <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
id like to go fury warrior,

Contact me in game or tell me the alt-codes in your name for me to consider you.

Oh Cleavage, my ninja logging friend.

I was planning on doing Champion of Ulduar Sunday night as well, I got a group of people together already, maybe we can merge if we don't have too many.

Pen1s

Sure, I should be on most of the day so let me know what you guys need and I'll see what we have. Plus, people like to not show at the last second.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Zulti will go.
Edited by Zulti on 11/21/2010 9:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
The run did not happen last night, but I'll be doing it tonight for sure. Contact me in game or here. It will start around 7:30.

I think we have enough DPS (but don't let that deter you, I'm just going to take whoever will best fill the raid, not the first ones that contact me) that have whispered me or showed interest here, need tanking/healing types.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]